Places to get Darkroom Equipment in SG?

Leleleleon

Deregistered
Jul 26, 2017
Singapore
As mentioned, I'd like to start developing my own film but so far I've only had luck in sourcing for these materials on Lazada/Overseas online stores which incur a pretty high delivery charge, my question is: is there a place in Singapore that sells C-41 chemicals alongside with darkroom accessories like the changing bag/tank etc?

Ruby at Peninsula is probably your best bet. Not sure if they carry C41 chemicals though but the rest like changing bag etc, they do carry

Ruby at Peninsula is probably your best bet. Not sure if they carry C41 chemicals though but the rest like changing bag etc, they do carry

ahh thank you, the price wise are they reasonable? still looking for a place that sells c-41 in Singapore, doesn't seem like anywhere in SG sells...

Their pricing is fairly reasonable. But than, there aren’t that many competitors out there haha yup, the C41 chemicals are indeed harder to find. Maybe try getting from like Freestyle? Their shipping is quite reasonable

no one sells C41 chemicals here cos of the low demands. if you want to get C41 chemicals, you can try freestylephoto or camerafilmphoto.

otherwise, the rest of the developing gear like tanks and bags, Ruby Photo is the go-to place.

had anyone try getting E6 film developing kit into Singapore via freestylephoto or from Taobao?