Pinnacle@duxton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenants are not only concerned with location but also the terms and clauses in the Tenancy Agreement. In Orchard Road itself, some places are charging as high as S$60/sqft. Assuming a 1000sqft shop unit, rental per mth will be S$60,000. This is exclusive of salaries to workers, electrical/water bills and maintenance charges.

:) Thus next time u press for a discount from yr favorite photography gear retailer, keep this in mind. :)

kongg said:
Tenants are not only concerned with location but also the terms and clauses in the Tenancy Agreement. In Orchard Road itself, some places are charging as high as S$60/sqft. Assuming a 1000sqft shop unit, rental per mth will be S$60,000. This is exclusive of salaries to workers, electrical/water bills and maintenance charges.

:) Thus next time u press for a discount from yr favorite photography gear retailer, keep this in mind. :)

$60/sqft is the norn for basements at wisma, the rate was abt four years ago. now, go figure

kongg said:
Remember u are getting a 99yr LEASEHOLD HDB property. For that amt of $$$, why not top up ard S$100k~S$200K more for a resale FREEHOLD apartment instead??Or maybe a resale/new 99yr LEASEHOLD condo wif exclusive facilities??

Now... I know why you guys always have the $$$ to upgrade your cameras :bsmilie:

but seriously... I rather not be in a bigger financial debt for the sake of a freehold or private property.. I firmly believe in living within my means :)

So back to my original question... So has anyone submitted his/her application for balloting.. Think most likely I will do that after viewing the development at the showroom tomorrow.. :sweat:

mpenza said:
finally saw the pricing info at HDB's website:

The apartments at The Pinnacle@Duxton are classified as "S" or Special apartments in view of its historical significance and award-winning design. In Phase 1, there are 352 units of Type S1 apartments with floor areas ranging from 93 to 97 sqm, and 176 units of Type S2 apartments with floor areas ranging from 105 to 108 sqm. For application of HDB policies, S1 and S2 apartments will be treated as 4-room and 5-room flats respectively.

5The indicative prices of the apartments at The Pinnacle@Duxton offered in the Phase 1 BTO launch start from $289,200 for a S1 apartment and $345,100 for a S2 apartment.

Think the prices are a bit low actually.... in comparison to the new batches of flats from Toa Payoh, Redhill and Tiong Bahru. I remembered some of these were priced around $400k for 5 room!

hi all,

if i am not wrong , the 4 and 5 rm in Pinnacle are actually smaller than the normal 4 and 5 rm which are found in other new estate. The price is high when you see dollar per sq m.

the floor area is indeed smaller than ths usual 5 room u c outside
S1 offers a smaller area of bout 95 square metre and S2 offers a maximum floor area of 107 square metre.

each level has 4 S1 and 2 S2

nothing fascinating about this building in fact and its very costly.

for people whom intend to go to the showflats.. go in the weekdays..
weekends crowds are horrid.... :bigeyes:
im working for them during the weekends....

Status
Not open for further replies.