Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
acidfilth said:
Stikfas killing Pinkys? Dear god noooo... lol Oh dear. Anyways, here is a sample of my Pinkys I'll be bringing.

20.jpg

Probably will get the last remaining ones that I haven't bought yet, or perhaps not. See how. :D

AH.... i want to shoot the second pinky in the pic... looks like me haha :lovegrin:

illustrious said:
Come to think of it... :think: Quite ah... :bigeyes:
lol thats wat i kinda thought...

beetlejuice said:
AH.... i want to shoot the second pinky in the pic... looks like me haha :lovegrin:
ya lor :cool:

okashiilo said:
I went there two weeks ago. It is open to public but doubt they will allow a big group of plp making noise in there as there is a cemetery behind the church.

illustrious, pls sign me up if there is still avail slot. I've never try anything like this b4 and would like to give it a try. You folks are making this sound too interesting. :bsmilie:
dun have pinky, can bring "nightmare before x'mas"? hee hee....The church with "ghost" figures..hmm

lol... was hoping some1 wud bring smth along tat line.. lol.. :thumbsup:

beetlejuice said:

LMAO... haha.. maybe u shud kidnap it tat day..

alex01sg said:
What is BJD?

Ball joint dolls. There's a thread in Still Life showing their photos. Expensive dolls. But very very beautiful!

acidfilth said:
Stikfas killing Pinkys? Dear god noooo... lol Oh dear. Anyways, here is a sample of my Pinkys I'll be bringing.

20.jpg

Probably will get the last remaining ones that I haven't bought yet, or perhaps not. See how. :D
Hi beetlejuice ask me to help her ask u where did u brought the pinky from the second left :) she seems interested

S11loop said:
Hi beetlejuice ask me to help her ask u where did u brought the pinky from the second left :) she seems interested

That is a "custom-made" Pinky, unfortunately. Consisting of (if I can remember correctly) 3 - 5 "basic" Pinkys mixed and matched to get this look. :eek:

acidfilth said:
That is a "custom-made" Pinky, unfortunately. Consisting of (if I can remember correctly) 3 - 5 "basic" Pinkys mixed and matched to get this look. :eek:
ok thanks i will let her know :)

acidfilth said:

Mix n match until you get your favourite combination! That's the lovely thing about Pinkys. :lovegrin:

illustrious said:
Mix n match until you get your favourite combination! That's the lovely thing about Pinkys. :lovegrin:

lol n u BBB until how many already?

juz to check... there're a couple of other churches,etc arnd the CHIJMES.. like St Andrew's Cathedral... are we going to shoot there too?

we're gonna meet outside Cartel but i hope we're not eating there.. i'm a poor boy.. :cry:

Is it okay to bring a friend along? He owns Pinkys too... but he's not from CS.

1. illustrious (Pinky:st models x 9)
2. simplicity
3. ashleyy
4. beetlejuice
5. s11loop
6. hazekang
7. acidfilth (Pinky:st models x 6)
8. WoLoh
9. jus
10.derelictz
11. HVB88
12. VR2
13. kaywalk
14. Razor54
15. Buggy (Pinky:st model x 1)
16. SpitFir3
17. Leinaj
18. nw75 (Stikfas model x 1)
19. Lyckypants (Garfield models x ?)
20. 29tim05
21. Inglorion
22. okashiilo
23. Marky

acidfilth said:
Of course woh, this outing is HOT STUFF! Kiasu first mah. :sweatsm:

haha yea man... white hot...

Beetlejuice, you shld try to dress up a little like the Pinkys. ;)
Then, it will be a model shoot liao. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.