Pinky:st #1 - Good Friday Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
illustrious said:
Just spoke to a friend and she suggested churches as backdrop since its Good Friday... so I thought Chijmes might be a good place....updated the 1st post.

Hope its ok with all. Sorry for the changes. Venue at Chijmes is CONFIRMED.

oh boy... me think i'll leave the shotgun at home then...
rofl.gif

illustrious said:
[...]

Updates!
Date: 14 April 2006, Friday (Good Friday)
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Venue: Chijmes (Since its Good Friday... so... hmm... chapel, churches... how?)

Updates!
Day's plan:
12pm to 1pm: Meet up at entrance of Raffles City (Outside Cartel) then Lunch.
1pm to 1.30pm: Set-off to Chijmes and take Group Photo with Pinky:st.
1.30pm to 3pm: Shooting Begins around Chijmes. Will split into smaller groups and lend couple of pinkys to each group.
3pm to 4.30pm: Move off to Padang to take Pinky:st around Padang/ High Court etc.
4.30pm to 5pm: Gather along Singapore River and do mass photo taking with full strength of pinkys.
5pm to 6pm: Move off for dinner or do whatever you want.

Yep, sounds very very good, I approve! :thumbsup:

:sweatsm:

hope the weather will be good :D

well there's this rather nice church diagonally opp CHIJMES... its kinda beside the road leading up to ROM. its a small quiet place. but im not sure if we are allowed in though. maybe i'll pop by this sunday to check the place out. :)

nightwolf75 said:
my stikfas figurine comes with a shotgun... ;p

StofenUp.jpg

Can still bring mah. Stikfas killing Pinkys or Stikfas bodyguard for pinkys! haha

simplicity_ said:
well there's this rather nice church diagonally opp CHIJMES... its kinda beside the road leading up to ROM. its a small quiet place. but im not sure if we are allowed in though. maybe i'll pop by this sunday to check the place out. :)

Thanks gal! Keep us posted ya. ;)

beetlejuice said:
Wah so cute. haha i think put the pinky beside, the size will be abit weird haha giant pet bird haha

Btw, to the rest who not so sure about this pinky outing. You'll take shots like these few examples.

pinky-esplande.jpg

DSC_58350012.jpg

pinkEsplanade.jpg

122610860_2ce32be1b9.jpg

Wah lao... nice examples sia

illustrious said:
Got to register for the talk leh. And think its close liao. Can try lah. Mine also sucks big time, but just whack! You'll never know what they're looking for! haha :sweatsm:

why didnt i know of it? :cry:

illustrious said:
Just spoke to a friend and she suggested churches as backdrop since its Good Friday... so I thought Chijmes might be a good place....updated the 1st post.

Hope its ok with all. Sorry for the changes. Venue at Chijmes is CONFIRMED.

alright, cya there!

alex01sg said:
Wah lao... nice examples sia

thanks these were taken during the Esplanade & City Hall 2nd April outing. So many borrow the pinkys from illustrious to shoot. So thats how she got the idea to come out with this outing.... which is so cool :lovegrin:

Stikfas killing Pinkys? Dear god noooo... lol Oh dear. Anyways, here is a sample of my Pinkys I'll be bringing.

20.jpg

Probably will get the last remaining ones that I haven't bought yet, or perhaps not. See how. :D

simplicity_ said:

I went there two weeks ago. It is open to public but doubt they will allow a big group of plp making noise in there as there is a cemetery behind the church.

illustrious, pls sign me up if there is still avail slot. I've never try anything like this b4 and would like to give it a try. You folks are making this sound too interesting. :bsmilie:
dun have pinky, can bring "nightmare before x'mas"? hee hee....The church with "ghost" figures..hmm

acidfilth said:
Stikfas killing Pinkys? Dear god noooo... lol Oh dear. Anyways, here is a sample of my Pinkys I'll be bringing.

20.jpg

Probably will get the last remaining ones that I haven't bought yet, or perhaps not. See how. :D

Wow cute! U mixed them all up! So nice!! Still haunting for those I don't have yet too! Maybe we should meet up one day for pinky:st haunt! Did it last weekend and boy did I went to many places!

okashiilo said:
I went there two weeks ago. It is open to public but doubt they will allow a big group of plp making noise in there as there is a cemetery behind the church.

illustrious, pls sign me up if there is still avail slot. I've never try anything like this b4 and would like to give it a try. You folks are making this sound too interesting. :bsmilie:
dun have pinky, can bring "nightmare before x'mas"? hee hee....The church with "ghost" figures..hmm

Added! 3 more slots left.

acidfilth said:

20.jpg

ermm.. is it just me or does the 2nd Pinkys from the left looks like beetlejuice? ;)

Hobbesyeo said:
ermm.. is it just me or does the 2nd Pinkys from the left looks like beetlejuice? ;)

Come to think of it... :think: Quite ah... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.