Not open for further replies.
S11loop said:
Suggestions for venue:

1. Mount Faber
2. Changi Airport
3. Haw Par Villa
4. Chinese/Japanese Garden
5. SBG

if go SBG i will bring along mini , can use this chance to update new photos for mini

Wat does SBG stands for? mini .. wat is that too ... oh dear, am I asking too many questions :dunno:

Lyckypants said:
Cannnn i joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in??????????? i can bring my garfields along lol

Hey feel free to join. You'll enjoy. Will be even more fun if each will bring their own collection. Then can exchange. so cool! I love garfield too :lovegrin:

beetlejuice said:
Hey feel free to join. You'll enjoy. Will be even more fun if each will bring their own collection. Then can exchange. so cool! I love garfield too :lovegrin:

haha... my figures... dunno where they went :dunno: :cry:
if i can spare some extra cash might go n get a couple to bring to the outing..
used to have alot but given away or threw into some box currently in my store room when i moved house few yrs back :embrass:

beetlejuice said:

Yea garfield is cool/i love simpsons more tho ;)

i wonder if anyone would have Kenny from South Park... :lovegrin: :lovegrin: i saw it in far east plaza... $100+, if i remember correctly.. :sweat:

hmmm i love almost all kinds of figurines.. juz dun have the financial capability to actually collect them... not now anyway...
now if i have the money i'll save for my cam instead... :bsmilie:

I think I should change the outing to Toys Outing liao! HAha... its going to be a real cute and child-like session! Bringing the child out in all of us! Can't wait for the day to arrive!

If you've not put your name down, please do. Everyone of us have a child in us somewhere. Just need a pinky:st to help bring it out! haha!

illustrious said:
I think I should change the outing to Toys Outing liao! HAha... its going to be a real cute and child-like session! Bringing the child out in all of us! Can't wait for the day to arrive!

If you've not put your name down, please do. Everyone of us have a child in us somewhere. Just need a pinky:st to help bring it out! haha!

Ooo.. izzit? mabbe i shld go dig out my snoopy world tour and bring them as well! hahaa :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
Ooo.. izzit? mabbe i shld go dig out my snoopy world tour and bring them as well! hahaa :bsmilie:

Y not? More models to shoot, better rite? :think: But maybe the Pinkys will be jealous. :dunno:

:bsmilie:

illustrious said:

"child" in us ? muhahaha :bsmilie: maybe i can bring my entire collection of pokemon and power ranger if u want to ;p sad childhood i had huh .

Leinaj said:
Wat does SBG stands for? mini .. wat is that too ... oh dear, am I asking too many questions :dunno:
its singapore botanic garden ... for answer to mini hehe pls dig up page one thread ;)

Haw Par Villa entry free of charge. :D The statues there are super colourful. I was there last month. :D

simplicity_ said:
i wonder if anyone would have Kenny from South Park... :lovegrin: :lovegrin: i saw it in far east plaza... $100+, if i remember correctly.. :sweat:

they are now retailing at that price! Gosh will go search mine later this evening, hope my dogs didnt get to erm ..

S11loop said:
its singapore botanic garden ... for answer to mini hehe pls dig up page one thread ;)

oor . . how stewpig of me not to have guessed that, ur blogging from camp ar :sweat:

Leinaj said:
they are now retailing at that price! Gosh will go search mine later this evening, hope my dogs didnt get to erm ..
you have Kenny at home??? :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.