Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
EJ1_8736ej2.jpg

shot with bowens monoblock strobes. :)

carefull upper arm, almost burn....and color not there, maybe my monitor....

details ....

3 things. 1) the position of both arms, and especially the one in front, made them look very short. Just unflattering. 2) The styling, that pair of knee high jsut does not go with the dress. And the socks are jsut too big for her. Look at the loose fabric, looks sloppy. 3) Agreed with fotodavid, the color is lacking, just does not draw my attention. I do not think it's a monitor problem, unless it's the TS's monitor.

I like this.
This 'pink' does not scream sexy, nor attention seeking.
To mi, it's rather subdued.
It makes this action of jumping seem graceful.

The tones looks gd on my screen.
Onli nitpick is juz the creases on the sock.

Nice stuffs as usual~

I like this.
This 'pink' does not scream sexy, nor attention seeking.
To mi, it's rather subdued.
It makes this action of jumping seem graceful.

The tones looks gd on my screen.
Onli nitpick is juz the creases on the sock.

Nice stuffs as usual~

If it was supposed to be graceful then the outfit is completely wrong. The pink is not subdued, its playful, and so is the outfit, its a playful shot that hasnt quite turned out right.

I do agree with u that there is a certain hint of playfulness in this shot...
Rather than a playful shot that hasn't turn out quite right, i personally feel that it is a nice fusion of playfulness and gracefulness.

The shot looks ok to me, nice lighting & pose... colour is nice, but need to do some contrast adjusting in Photoshop (post process) & also some 'smoothening' on the skin tone (especially the model's thigh to give some 'sexiness'....
But overall I think the shot is quite nice....nice job bro... I like it!!!

nice pic! esp the 'hair throw'!

carefull upper arm, almost burn....and color not there, maybe my monitor....

it's the background fault. it kind of bland in with your pink.
u should use some contrasting color to bring out the pink, not blend in with it or the flash.

Bro wat shade of pink is the background. Colors and pattern on the cloths is wrong for a color on color. Some things seems to be off about the amount of light in the picture. Other than that the rest seem about there just need the right moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.