Pike's Peak Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyyap

Jan 21, 2002
Earth
Visit site
My recent trip to Colorado.... Comments are welcome... Hope you guys will like it....
:blah:
If you cannot see any of the image below, please goto to this site directly to view the photo.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=97915345

dscn1619.jpg

dscn1626.jpg

dscn1627.jpg

Nice question marks

I can't see the pics.

Are you sure you can't see the photo? I tried it from few PC... got no problem seeing it leh.... anyone else that is having the same problem? Please let me know, so that I can correct it... :sweat:

I think I have the same problem now... webshots website seems to have some problem... will try to look for alternative..... sorry for the inconvenient. Anyone can recommend for a better place to upload the photo?

wah...nice photo! I like the moon and the fairy beside it!

Huh, you see moon and fairy? don't be sarcastic leh... I put in the link to the album, for those not able to view the photo, please go to the link directly... once again... sorry about that... Sincerely hope for comments....

andyyap said:
Huh, you see moon and fairy? don't be sarcastic leh... I put in the link to the album, for those not able to view the photo, please go to the link directly... once again... sorry about that... Sincerely hope for comments....

I was just joking lah...because there WAS no pic initially, but u insist there is.

My previous post was made at around 2.30pm, and your corrected link (with pic) made at 4.31pm.

Initially there wasn't any link or pic
:nono:

Hi All,
Thanks for the feedback, however, appreciate more comments to help me to improve on my next photo taking.... :)

try to make the horison straight next time.... a slanting one really grabs all the attention in the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.