Pick One

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutabor

Jun 24, 2005
Singapore
mutaborphoto.com
If you'd have to choose one photo out of the two, wich one would you choose?

20070709_0192.JPG

20070709_0200.JPG

dun like the part u cropped out the leg for #2

dun like the part u cropped out the leg for #2

agreed, plus the fact that the cloth is leading from the camera to your subject is a bonus as well.

#1 too...:)

#1 too.... better control over the lighting for the BG, but skin tone does not seem balanced for both shots, one looks warm and the other looks too cool.

I will pick the 2nd one despite the imperfect crop. The pose of the model in #1 is somehow too relaxed, it's rather like a candid behind the scene shot. On the other hand, the overall feeling of the 2nd shot has a very dynamic power from the contrast between the slowly dropping cloth and the tension created by the model's pose. Take analogy to music, this is just like a very sudden and dramatic stop after a melody of very fast rythem was played. I really enjoy the atomsphere you've created. However, personal feel, if a more concetrated spot light was used, it may be even better.

#1 :) Some how the rule of one third makes it look more attractive.

yeah, the cropped leg was an unfortunate mistake. :confused:

Sorry for my stupid question, but why do you show a photograph with an "unfortunate mistake" ?

Let's be clear, selection of the photographs you show is completly part of the process and you must agree 100% with your self about your choice.

Rule #1 : don't cut legs
Rule #2 : don't show a photograph where you don't respect rule #1, except if the value of the information worth more than rule #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.