phuket photoshoot audition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoon

Nov 14, 2005
hi everyone,

Floresco Productions is a production house dealing with photography and we do quite abit of stock photography. we have an upcoming photoshoot that will happen in Phuket. it's a stock photo shoot whereby the photos are used for displaying our photographer's work and some these images will be submitted to Getty images and Corbis.

the trip takes place from 4th dec to 10th dec for about 6 days, whereby selected talents will be photographed for 3 shoot days and remaining days are for weather contingency (eg. we work on mon and tues and should it rain on wed, we will continue on thurs, and if we complete the photoshoot before saturday, we will return earlier). we are hoping to find individuals who don't mind going for a free holiday and same time act as our talent for our photographs while we are there. airfare and accomodation are covered by us.

its a lifestyle type of photography shoot whereby we get the selected talents together doing a certain activity (eg. swimming in the resort pool) and different type of situations avab at the resort (eg. spa, dining in restuarant) they would need to be comfortable in swimwear, (bikini, trunks) and able to do water sports, like swimming, canoeing, jet-ski depending on the kind of activities avab at the resort, (we are going over this weekend to see what they have there)

if any freelance talent/models are interested or if you have not done such shoots before but you wish to try out, we are auditioning for pleasant looking asian chinese males & females, age range btwn early 20s - mid 30s, and the audition takes place at my office. it'll take about 10-15 min for quick photo taking of profiles (front & side profiles) and these are kept for Floresco's references. should there be future photo shoot projects, we can call up directly. i'm able to meet interested parties at my office next monday - thursday (21st - 24th Nov) between 11am to 7pm (pls call to fix appointment)

do contact me via email or mobile to arrange an audition appointment, thank you!

cheers,

Sharon

Floresco Productions
328 River Valley Road (entrance of Oxley Road)
Singapore 238360
tel:67353021
hp:97669495
email add:mag@florescoproductions.com
http://www.florescoproductions.com

sounds good... Upz for you... need any photographer or helpers?

Cheers!

Yo Sis! Max here, remember? Need help to shoot? How's Simon?

Status
Not open for further replies.