Photoshop Plug-in for D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgod

Jan 28, 2004
Tampines
Photoshop website is releasing Photoshop CS plug-in (free download) for some of the latest model, including D2H. But I can't find Photoshop V.8 plug-in for D70. Anyone has any idea of where/how does the plugin be found?

I'm new to digital camera, although I've beening useing PS8 for some time. Any idea how does those plug-in is essential for a D70 user? (i'm intend to purchase it, if the stock is available)

Currently, i'm shooting in film and scanned by Nikon SuperCoolscan 5000ED. It has NEF format (kind of Nikon's own format) as an output file. Anyone know whether this NEF format is related to PS8 plug-in? do I need to install the plug-in inorder to edit the NEF format in PS8, rite?

sorry to ask so many question here... :confused:

The latest available update to Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop CS is version 2.1. Though it supports many new cameras like D2H, F828, E1, etc, this update does not support D70 yet. You would most likely have to wait for the next update for D70 support.

Ansel said:

tomcat said:
The latest available update to Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop CS is version 2.1. Though it supports many new cameras like D2H, F828, E1, etc, this update does not support D70 yet. You would most likely have to wait for the next update for D70 support.

Thanks !!

anyone know any Color lab that can provide calibrate and create Monitor profile to be used in Photoshop?

I always have problem of the unmatch color of print, either from my own printer or neghbourhood color lab with the color on my Notebook monitor...; then again, I heard there is monitor profile and printer profile...
very confused... :cry:

do I need to create all these profile and pass them to color lab before the priting? :eek:

Thanks !!! Thakns !!! Thanks !!!

madgod said:
Thanks !!

anyone know any Color lab that can provide calibrate and create Monitor profile to be used in Photoshop?

I always have problem of the unmatch color of print, either from my own printer or neghbourhood color lab with the color on my Notebook monitor...; then again, I heard there is monitor profile and printer profile...
very confused... :cry:

do I need to create all these profile and pass them to color lab before the priting? :eek:

Thanks !!! Thakns !!! Thanks !!!

Updated my post above with another thread.

Regarding Lab, try Beautiful Memories at Stamford House, next to capitol, Sanjay there does an excellent job of what your are asking!

Ansel said:
Updated my post above with another thread.

Regarding Lab, try Beautiful Memories at Stamford House, next to capitol, Sanjay there does an excellent job of what your are asking!

THANKS !!!! Finally I'm going to solve my biggest problem when come with digital editing and printing....Thank !!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ps: to my surprise, this shop open EVERYDAY 9-9 hr !! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.