Photoshop Elements 7 Errror Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

hope107fm

Feb 9, 2008
Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
Previously I was using Photoshop Elements 5. I recently purchased Elements 7 and installed it in my PC, after having removed Elements 5. However, whenever I clicked on the Editor button I often get this error message:

"C:\Program Flies\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 7.0\Plug-ins\File Formats\Camera _Raw_5.3\win64\Camera Raw.8bi is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support"

I have reinstalled the program as instructed but still face the same error message. Though I can edit both JPEG and RAW photos, I am wondering if the Camera Raw program is accurate.

I have contacted Adobe for a solution twice and so far they have not been able to solve the problem, though they are continuing to look into the problem.

I wonder if my fellow clubsnap members have experienced the same problem and how it was solved. I would be grateful if any one out there can help me.

Thanks and cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.