32. Donchua
33. Elixir
34. Winky
35. Xiaowugui82
36. alwayschampion
37. Adzz
38. Venom81
39. digistar

wow.. another huge bunch... haha willy + william + chris, would there be part 3?
thanks for organizing this today..

hmmmmmm anyway i think tentatively we should cap it ag 40 people.. Or we confirm no more lesson. heh otherwise the list is just gonna grow and grow and grow, and Chris is juz gonna get stressed over it.. LOL and i thought this current list was supposed to be the reserve list..

:D Hi guys, Thanks for organising this photoshop course. I really learnt alot from it.

btw, about the copyright thing that william has mention, is there by any chance for there to have a part 2 of the course?

Thanks again for a job well done for all who made this course happen.:D

:embrass: *sorry for my poor english*

Photoshop workshop (basic course)
01. madison
02. engr
03. hayami.wai
04. Headlightz
05. Kenji
06. Chiat
07. Chercm
08. Caras
09. JUzMoO
10. -7-
11. Vince123123
12. Itisnottheend
13. Arcanic
14. ydanz
15. yymun
16. PeachBlack
17. ellery
18. DawgBytre
19. yqt
20. XsteelWolf
21. Tehsusu
22. clown
23. sumball
24. hagenuk
25. blueaquarius
26. minimour
27. minimour's hubby
28. angalphoto
29. Orange
30. AngelZhou
31. zufmistik
32. Donchua
33. Elixir
34. Winky
35. Xiaowugui82
36. alwayschampion
37. Adzz
38. Venom81
39. digistar
40. canonws

Photoshop workshop (intermediate) - had attended 1st course
1. canonws

If possible, to arrange another good session to impart more stuff to us. 1st lesson is great and there is much more to learn from the trainer. Me dun mind attending the lesson again to practise more this time round.

To Willy, William, Chris, CheeYang, TseYang,

Thx to all of you! Without any of you the lessons would not have gone so smoothly. I've learnt quite a no. of techniques from the trainers. But those who attend remember to do more handson! Cheers.... Thx... :thumbsup: :D

WOw, missed it..
May I ask is there any upcoming elementary cse.:embrass:
Do let me know...thx
chin yong

digistar said:
01. madison
02. engr
03. hayami.wai
04. Headlightz
05. Kenji
06. Chiat
07. Chercm
08. Caras
09. JUzMoO
10. -7-
11. Vince123123
12. Itisnottheend
13. Arcanic
14. ydanz
15. yymun
16. PeachBlack
17. ellery
18. DawgBytre
19. yqt
20. XsteelWolf
21. Tehsusu
22. clown
23. sumball
24. hagenuk
25. blueaquarius
26. minimour
27. minimour's hubby
28. angalphoto
29. Orange
30. AngelZhou
31. zufmistik
32. Donchua
33. Elixir
34. Winky
35. Xiaowugui82
36. alwayschampion
37. Adzz
38. Venom81
39. digistar
40. Shoryuke

I just want to say thank you to all that made the whole session possible especially to William & Willy for taking the time and patients to teach those who attended the workshop. Also not forgetting the person responsible for booking the room in NTU, Tse Yang, thank you. A big thank you to Chee Yang also for borrowing a projector right at the very last minute. Hope all those who attended the workshop had at least gain something from it.

Regarding the next session, i don't know or think if there will be another session. The next session will be part 2 which is for those from the 1st and second class only. Nevertheless, check this thread for updates.

Is a fruitful trip for me ..
learn quite a lot of things .. hope to use them soon

tks again for the 5 important person who make this workshop a success ~
Christ
willy
william
tseyang
chee yang

Just want to share some digital camera "design intend" information with you guys, have funs.
http://photoworkshop.com/canon/EOS_Digital.pdf
By the time you finish your reading, ask yourself why my D-SLR qulaity seems worst than my point and shoot digital camera without pre-load the customized curve setting ? ;) you should answer it by then :)

For those who have the training material, I think 180MB or more, would you compress into 4 files (such as using winzip, 7-zip or winrar) and upload to the http://rapidshare.de and let us know the uploaded links, it will be great if you could put a password to protect the compressed files. Thanks in advance :)

willyfoo said:
Just realised that I have not distributed the notes... I'll keep it in the archive for about a week..
Best way to print is to print pages 2-25, Handout Mode, 3 per page in Grayscale
http://willyfoo.clubsnap.org/archive/PSforPhotographers-20050807.ppt

Err my system says it cannot open the PowerPoint file - which version of Power Point is this ? Sat out this as there was too many people thought of going thru the notes to follow on how to use CS.

anymore new workshops??? came so so late...

Status
Not open for further replies.