photoshop books

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdEvA

Sep 1, 2006
etanphotography.com
hey guys, i'm currently stucked between these 2 books..

This:
The Unofficial Guide to Photoshop CS2 - $25

and

This:

Adobe Photoshop CS2 Classroom In a Book

or

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom In a Book --- S$66.00

I've access to both photoshop CS2 and CS3 software..
which book will be better for a beginner who knows nothing about photoshop?

Thanks..

I am just a busy body. Don't buy any of these books you mentioned. As a beginner, my advice is to borrow books on Photoshop from the library and learn from the basis and work your way up. Since you had access to CS2 get books on CS2 with CD and slowly learn from there. I learn photoshop from books I borrowed form library. Believe me it help and save you a lot of money. Good luck

yeh, library has plenty of photoshop books...don't have to buy now...if you find any book particularly helpful, then buy it

(1) Scott Kelby. The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers.

(2) Martin Evening. Adobe Photoshop CS2 for Photographers.

I do have these five photoshop books to sell all for $80. condition 9/10.

1. Hacking Photoshop CS2 - Shangara Singh.
2. The Photoshop CS2 Book - Scott Kelby.
3. Photoshop CS2 Studio Techniques - Ben Willmore (with CD)
4. up to speed PSCS2 - Ben Willmore
5. PSCS - The Art of Photographing Women - Kevin Ames (This is the best for PS/DI workflow).

self pick up at my place, do pm me if interested.

Second hand books for $80??? you must be joking. I can get these books at the library and after 3 weeks you can return it for safe keeping by the library. I bought this book "the photoshop cs2 book for digital photographers by scott kelby for only $54 at funnan. Sorry, you can keep your books.

yeh, library has plenty of photoshop books...don't have to buy now...if you find any book particularly helpful, then buy it
100% agree with you :thumbsup: . wdEvA follow our advice and you won't be wrong. Try this book Adobe Photoshop cs2 one-on-one by Deke McClelland and its tutorial (with CD) is the best i came across. Try it and if you like it you can get it for $64 with GSt at funnan. This what I did.

Second hand books for $80??? you must be joking. I can get these books at the library and after 3 weeks you can return it for safe keeping by the library. I bought this book "the photoshop cs2 book for digital photographers by scott kelby for only $54 at funnan. Sorry, you can keep your books.

i think he meant ALL 5 for $80.. actually he did state it.

I'm not joking 5 for $80. In fact they are like new. I didn't even open up the CD. :)

I'm not joking 5 for $80. In fact they are like new. I didn't even open up the CD. :)

Just PM you. :) Unless wdEva wants it. Cos the offer is to him/her first, right?

Just to update that the books were sold. Sorry for those who pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.