Photoshoot location

hellsing

Jul 29, 2014
Singapore
Hello everyone,

I would be having my pre-wedding photoshoot sometime in Dec or Jan. Could i check if anyone has a suggestion on the location for the shoot? I was thinking about a nature and countryside feel for the shoot. Botanic garden and sentosa are what i have shortlisted

Any inputs is greatly appreciated! TIA TGIF!!

find a place which has public toilets, and do it during weekdays, you will avoid a lot of people hang out at such places for the whole day, else you have to go to Ubin or Southern Islands to see less people in the background.

Hort Park, Garden By Bay, along punggol waterway ?
If I read correctly, it your own pre-wedding shoot? Maybe can think of some places which bring back some memories? Eg places where first met, first date etc.
And yes, do it in weekday and if possible places where there (clean) toilet.

find a place which has public toilets, and do it during weekdays, you will avoid a lot of people hang out at such places for the whole day, else you have to go to Ubin or Southern Islands to see less people in the background.

didnt think of southern islands!

Hort Park, Garden By Bay, along punggol waterway ?
If I read correctly, it your own pre-wedding shoot? Maybe can think of some places which bring back some memories? Eg places where first met, first date etc.
And yes, do it in weekday and if possible places where there (clean) toilet.

yup hort park too. just worried that the haze wouldn get better