PhotoSG: Basic Studio Photography for Makeover & Nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoSG

Nov 5, 2006
Gnosis.jpg

Basic Studio Photography Workshop

This course builds on the fundamentals learned in Basic Photography. Participants are encouraged to incorporate their technical skills with creative visual expression. Emphasis is placed on the use of lighting, exposure, film choice and composition to create technically correct and aesthetic images. Students gain practical experience through shooting sessions with models and are introduced to a variety of studio techniques for portraiture, makeover, fashion and nude photography. A challenging and worthwhile course for advancing your skill level.

This is a more direct approach practical workshop conducted by an experience commercial photographer. His style is less theory and more practical. At the end of the workshop, all participants will have a better understanding of photography and are able to make images with ease.

Studio Works with Practical I (12 Dec 06 - 7.00pm to 11.00pm)
Studio Works with Practical II (14 Dec 06 - 7.00pm to 11.00pm)
Portfolio Shoots I - Portraiture/Makeover/Fashion (17 Dec 06 - 10.00am to 12.00pm)
Portfolio Shoots II - Beauty & Nude (17 Dec 06 - 2.00pm to 5.00pm)
Portfolio Shoots III - Beauty & Nude (Bonus Shoot) (18 Dec 06 - 7.00pm to 10.00pm)

**Only Pro Model with Pro Makeup Artist is used in this workshop. If at the end of the workshop, any participant still not sure, can sit for revision workshops at no extra charge.

No of Participants: 6
Cost per Participants: S$250.00

1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested please PM/Call/SMS me for more workshop details.........

The organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants are not reached.

Basic Photography Workshop

Short, straightforward features to tell you what you need to know if you are new to photography. All you need to know to start using your camera - whether digital or film - and making great pictures.

This is a more direct approach practical workshop conducted by an experience commercial photographer. His style is less theory and more practical. At the end of the workshop, all participants will have a better understanding of photography and are able to make images with ease.

Workshop Contents:

Workshop I (03 Dec 06 Sunday - 9am to 6pm) Total: 9hrs

- Understanding your camera
- Types of Lenses, Aperture & Focus
- Exposure and Shutter Speeds
- Q & A
- Day Photography Practical

Workshop II (07 Dec 06 Thursday - 7pm to 11pm) Total: 4hrs

- Review on Day Photography Practical
- Day & Night Photography Techniques
- Composition
- Q & A
- Night Photography Practical

Workshop III (10 Dec 06 Sunday - 9am to 1pm) Total: 4hrs

- Review on Night Photography Practical
- Course Summary
- Q & A

**If at the end of the workshop, any participant still not sure, can sit for revision workshops at no extra charge.

No of Participants: 6
Cost per Participants: S$150.00

Interested please PM/Call/SMS me .........

Status
Not open for further replies.