Photos with objects that simulate thoughts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

commander

Aug 25, 2004
hi all again,

can contribute photos of objects that we have taken which will simulate certains thoughts, theories or even memories..... pls take a look.

Black_Forest.JPG

i took this at home. my mum placed the objects on the window panels for years already before i took notice of this "special image" during one of the afternoon. although the objects are very much under exposed, i kinda like the effect it creates. this pic remind me of the a temperate forest, covered in white snow and a infinite length long road. the liquor there represent a ironical warm feeling as ppl in cold countries love to drink alcohol to keep warm.

just 2 cents worth of my thoughts. comments and other photos contributions will be very much appreciated!! :D

dunno if this counts..

#2 Forbidden
s8771.jpg

Background is, this girl really likes this guy. The guy has a gf liaoz, and knows that this girl likes him. He treats the girl very well regardless, letting her sink deeper into it.

LOL hard to describe. haha but hell, there u go, my photo contribution. Doesn't exactly make me think that much. Except, why got so much forbidden loving here n there one.

26094528_copy.jpg

morning Hotel 1929 (This photo was taken with my then Lumix FZ20)

wrx_sti_22b => bad photo!! it didn't stimulate my brain nor my thoughts!!
it stimulated my stomache!!! now suddenly i wan to drink coffee... or just eat...

Please accept my advance apologies me if I have offended anyone.

The 1st Pic remind me of "KTV"

AR.

black sheep/ odd one out
P1030833.jpg

=D

Think you can crop out the clear bottles on the right, to get the message across better..
SpNik said:
black sheep/ odd one out
P1030833.jpg

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.