Keppel Bay by Ken Goh, on Flickr

Keppel Bay evening by Ken Goh, on Flickr

10346363_789557307834313_7348063125720669154_n.jpg

Keppel Bay Blue Hour by Ken Goh, on Flickr

Last edited:
FA77.. Just love the feel of this lens.

Sinister
23348794573_ec093a972b_c.jpg

A bit late for Christmas, but here goes. :)

Better late than never!!!!

Suppose to go down Garden by the bay to take some last week, guess i am plain lazy or wish to avoid the crowd that stops me from going down. lol

Better late than never!!!!

Suppose to go down Garden by the bay to take some last week, guess i am plain lazy or wish to avoid the crowd that stops me from going down. lol
That place is a death trap.

The narrow entry/exit points of the Bayfront Mrt and bridge to MBS just can't cater for festive crowds.
They even stopped cars and taxis to enter.
Ended up taking over 2hrs to get home

Sent from my MediaPad X1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Tired to move to far places..Just shoot somewhere near, easy accessible and not crowded.

fusion.jpg

F50 1.4? you got so close to the giraffe? dont scare it licks your lens ah. hehe.

Yup first generation F 50mm f1.4. Not scare lah....got SP coating front element...i guess hahaha....thx

The Game Controller
24018735416_8eb1b834d6_b.jpg

Noticed there are some banding at the bottom part of pic #1, #2 and #4, is it due to post processing?
If it's not then I think it's due to long exposure of light (sun behind you) getting into the OVF.

Those were long exposures in near midday sun right? I doubt its really due to pp but rather that you did not cover your viewfinder when doing the long exposures which I guess judging by the flare to be around 30s long? To avoid that you can cover your viewfinder COMPLETELY with a card or something. Personally I cut a movie ticket stub to fit perfectly on the viewfinder. And time to clean your sensor :bsmilie: Got quite a few dust spots there ;)

And nice work with the composition :)

check the original raw file..seem like its the problem with long exposure :)