Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

I think should be both!!! muahaha.. ok.. then you post more ah!! hehe. we enjoy the photos. hehe.

Moranfan last image very pretty:bsmilie::bsmilie:;)

tot of fa 85 f1.4 leh..

otc

Moranfan last image very pretty:bsmilie::bsmilie:;)

tot of fa 85 f1.4 leh..

otc

The last image, the reflection one is taken by FA* 24. One of my favorite lens.

The lady in white is taken using DA* 16-50. A lens that I count on if I want some flare.

The other 2 is taken by DA*55. A lens that I underused. But should probably see somre daylight.

Since Marcus mention FA* 85, think I should post some photo taken by this lens. I have not been using it as much as I would like to, partially due to too many lens and too few photo shoot. Probably I will take it along on my BKK trip later part of the month for the motor show.

Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

This 2 photos were taken last year. And comparing with the FA 77, I thought that overall FA 77 did better in terms of bokeh and sharpness. FA* 85 is a good lens and the contrast is better but the focal length on an APSC camera limit my usage. Hopefully when the FF K-1 come out I will get to use this more. Meanwhile I am still looking for a cheap copy of FA 77. Not in a hurry, but will add to my arsenal eventually.

Since Marcus mention FA* 85, think I should post some photo taken by this lens. I have not been using it as much as I would like to, partially due to too many lens and too few photo shoot. Probably I will take it along on my BKK trip later part of the month for the motor show.

https://flic.kr/p/EL5XzXUntitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/EHM3ACUntitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

This 2 photos were taken last year. And comparing with the FA 77, I thought that overall FA 77 did better in terms of bokeh and sharpness. FA* 85 is a good lens and the contrast is better but the focal length on an APSC camera limit my usage. Hopefully when the FF K-1 come out I will get to use this more. Meanwhile I am still looking for a cheap copy of FA 77. Not in a hurry, but will add to my arsenal eventually.

Power people use power lens...swee

Beutiful pictures you have taken. :thumbsup: Enjoying your portraits models and both your fa 85 and 77 mm. Not many own both these portaits lenses here right? yes 85 will pair better with k1,a better focal length i think...

otc

Beutiful pictures you have taken. :thumbsup: Enjoying your portraits models and both your fa 85 and 77 mm. Not many own both these portaits lenses here right? yes 85 will pair better with k1,a better focal length i think...

otc

I only have the FA* 85. I do not have the FA 77. I only borrowed from Ranchy for about 2 weeks before returning to him. Back then I already had the intention of getting a used copy. Then Felix was selling away his copy of FA* 85 and I got it from him instead.

I only have the FA* 85. I do not have the FA 77. I only borrowed from Ranchy for about 2 weeks before returning to him. Back then I already had the intention of getting a used copy. Then Felix was selling away his copy of FA* 85 and I got it from him instead.

Chris,

You have put the 85 to better use than me. I have had no time to use it and you did the lens justice. You going on the 12th?

Chris,

You have put the 85 to better use than me. I have had no time to use it and you did the lens justice. You going on the 12th?

I can't, need to work. But rest assure I will shoot plenty this month.

These few were taken today with my 18-135 on K5. :)

$One Piece Run_2016-03-06_Nick Ngaw_4426.jpg

View attachment 10883

View attachment 10884

K5IIS with Tokina AF 70-210 F4.5 ....

IMGP5067.jpg

IMGP5073.jpg

hello..

would like to share some northern light photographs taken in sommaroy, norway.. on the very night of 31 dec 2015 (i actually 'counted-down' while shooting the Northern Lights!)

$1678ae1.jpg

$2ro6o40.jpg

$syut0n.jpg

$ibc1lg.jpg

taken with pentax k30, DA*16-50, about iso 800-1600 on tripod

Attachments

• $20qxkqa.jpg
    $20qxkqa.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
hello..

would like to share some northern light photographs taken in sommaroy, norway.. on the very night of 31 dec 2015 (i actually 'counted-down' while shooting the Northern Lights!)

View attachment 10897

View attachment 10898

View attachment 10899

View attachment 10900

WOW, missing in action for a long time.. honey moon??;) nice shots.

otc

hello..

Wow.. nice shots.. look like an enjoyable trip. :)