Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
#186 I usually don't include people inside my landscape photography . Most of the time I will either wait till they walk away or find a different angle composing .
But this time round it's different .

While I was scratching my head to find some interesting element to include in my sunset photo , I saw this family of 2 taking a stroll in the Siloso beach . They caught my eye instantly .
Without fail I wait patiently for them to enter my frame just the way I want it to be . I was lucky . I need to get it right , as I only got 1 chance. I glad I did

- Sentosa Siloso beach sunset-

Sentosa sunset by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr​

My Cannot Make it Lightning Photo..
With the usual Gang, SuperSimon,SuperMeng,Gummy and Richard and with fellow pentaxian FiGO
6963456052_c9ebdb3b07_b.jpg

#187 Enjoy the moment with your Love one as the sun graze down the horizon - Love is all around at Sentosa -

I was lucky to meet with both kind of "Love" at Siloso beach last friday . The greatest parenting Love and of course the Love between a couple .

Enjoy the moment with your Love one as the sun graze down the horizon - Love is all around at Sentosa - I was lucky to meet with both kind of "Love" at Siloso beach last friday . The greatest parenting Love and of course the Love between a couple . by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr​

Finally got this Coppersmith Barbet at Bishsan Park :vhappy:

Thks for viewing :)

supersimon inspire me to share this photo. Landscape with human elements often makes the picture a little more interesting

Martini-5267.jpg

one of my favorite I-Light photo
Martini-3611.jpg

All photo taken with DA*16-50

got the 21mm from a pentaxian here...starting to love it as a street lens..

sharing 1 pic from my recent bkk trip

6966957568_07ce53d79b_z.jpg

Play of light and shadows

6967085696_248bd318a6_o.jpg

K-5 DA* 55mm f/1.4 SDM

Maiden attempt on macro

spider by ian0138, on Flickr

butterfly by ian0138, on Flickr

K5 + 100mm/2.8 macro + AF160FC ring flash
Getting the right focus seems tricky without tripod

Still not quite happy with it :bheart:

"Punggol Sunset" This is last minute work again
7:15pm reach my girl tuition center, call Simon Teo how is today Sunset ,Simon : nice ok ,so I decided rush to the nearest location Punggol Beach...Hope U guys like it :)

Last edited:
supersimon inspire me to share this photo. Landscape with human elements often makes the picture a little more interesting

Martini-5267.jpg

All photo taken with DA*16-50

glad that my work inspire you bro :)

"Punggol Sunset" This is last limit work again
7:15pm reach my girl tuition center, call Simon Teo how is today Sunset ,Simon : nice ok ,so I decided rush to the nearest location Punggol Beach...Hope U guys like it :)

Wow ... u still manage to catch the last light .

edutilos, in paris again?

Maiden attempt on macro

spider by ian0138, on Flickr

K5 + 100mm/2.8 macro + AF160FC ring flash
Getting the right focus seems tricky without tripod

Still not quite happy with it :bheart:

nice. i think the focus is ok... lynx spiders looks more dramatic when u take them from the side or the front though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.