Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice captured Kent.
too bad the outing was cut short due to rain.
intend to finish my roll of film, balance from last Saturady Rocher outing. but did not shoot any when the rain came. only took some with K5.

Thanks bro..i think yrs is sharper.want to see the power of yr new toy..hahahha
btw one more taken at the pond

6388882427_dd4232a757_b.jpg

At last tried out my new toy this morning @ Botanic Garden with Kent.

K5+Vog125 Macro.ISO100_f/2.4_1/200

ISO200_f/2.4_1/800

Last edited:
K5+Vog125 Macro+AF160FC_ISO100_f/6.3_1/180

Original size

Cropped

Last edited:
More flowers with K5+Vog125 Macro+AF160FC

Last edited:
Wah Ben, you got the Voigtlander... If ever you're bored with it... sell me, sell me...

Couple of shots taken at Wuxi 南禅寺:

248fbbcd.jpg

0359e2b3.jpg

2659c79e.jpg

aafbc6c0.jpg

a1addb4d.jpg

Wuxi 惠山古镇:

31923c50.jpg

5669ff06.jpg

47dfb5d8.jpg

d4d34157.jpg

These were taken at Nanjing: 朝天宫,莫愁湖 and 中山陵:

515a10cf.jpg

22fbcaf4.jpg

d4d99e4c.jpg

4aabddd3.jpg

9368d0b6.jpg

Finally got back my K5 :D
Actually got it last wk but on standby couldn't shoot.

One of this week's hot bird - Hodgson's Hawk-Cuckoo

Hodgson's Hawk-Cuckoo #4 by kengoh8888, on Flickr

:bigeyes: this pic is so AWESOME!

not sure if what i'm suggesting is contrary to your intended effect but i think it would be nice if you could crop a little less on the left hand side of the pic - i find that the bottom left hand corner where the tail feathers are is a little "tight".

:bigeyes: this pic is so AWESOME!

not sure if what i'm suggesting is contrary to your intended effect but i think it would be nice if you could crop a little less on the left hand side of the pic - i find that the bottom left hand corner where the tail feathers are is a little "tight".

Thanks Don.
I was trying out 1:1 ratio.

This is the pic with std 3:2 ratio

Hodgson's Hawk-Cuckoo #4a by kengoh8888, on Flickr

Thanks Don.
I was trying out 1:1 ratio.

This is the pic with std 3:2 ratio

i see :) must be cos i'm more used to 3:2 ratio that my mind just "clicked" when i see something different :bsmilie: preconceived notions can limit one's perspective pretty badly.

i really like the sharpness and the subject isolation for this pic, both the 1:1 and the 3:2. u make me want to spend a lot of money on a 500mm prime :bsmilie:

i see :) must be cos i'm more used to 3:2 ratio that my mind just "clicked" when i see something different :bsmilie: preconceived notions can limit one's perspective pretty badly.

i really like the sharpness and the subject isolation for this pic, both the 1:1 and the 3:2. u make me want to spend a lot of money on a 500mm prime :bsmilie:

Yeah, someone from flickr also prefer the 3:2 ratio. Guess we are more get used to that ratio. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.