$asl 5 (20 of 30).jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 3
-something blue
-motion blur

Attachments

• $asl 5 (6 of 30).jpg
    $asl 5 (6 of 30).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2

Interesting set of photos Josh. Great to see that you tried to capture photos of the various suggested themes. Attempting to capture 5 themes, when the rest of is were struggling with 1 theme (resilience), is quite a feat!

I like the idea behind the first photo. Though a little better framing would have been nicer. The right side looks prematurely chopped off.

The second photo, chaos, has another interesting idea to it too. Perhaps a closer crop/ zooming in on the crowd itself (which I believe is the subject for your interpretation of chaos) would fit the theme better as the other spaces won't distract the viewer.

The last photo, something blue, is quite interesting. Nice choice of a blue tone. It's not the regular blues we see. I can't, however, seem to see how motion blur fits this photo. If the bike was stationary, perhaps some zoom blur could be applied? Just a thought!

Thanks for contributing man. Unfortunate you couldn't join the main group that day. Looking forward to the next shoot.

Cheers!

Interesting set of photos Josh. Great to see that you tried to capture photos of the various suggested themes. Attempting to capture 5 themes, when the rest of is were struggling with 1 theme (resilience), is quite a feat!

I like the idea behind the first photo. Though a little better framing would have been nicer. The right side looks prematurely chopped off.

The second photo, chaos, has another interesting idea to it too. Perhaps a closer crop/ zooming in on the crowd itself (which I believe is the subject for your interpretation of chaos) would fit the theme better as the other spaces won't distract the viewer.

The last photo, something blue, is quite interesting. Nice choice of a blue tone. It's not the regular blues we see. I can't, however, seem to see how motion blur fits this photo. If the bike was stationary, perhaps some zoom blur could be applied? Just a thought!

Thanks for contributing man. Unfortunate you couldn't join the main group that day. Looking forward to the next shoot.

Cheers!

Haha you bet. The themed thing givens extra motivation to shoot around walk around.
Agree 2nd idea could cropped better; Though i would like to soften the HDB block on left if have photoshop at hand.
3rd idea i was supposed to move abit to create the motion blur but miscued. Anyway its 'moto' blur, the engine is on
Just kidding