Photos from a month in Peru with my X-Pro1

lymeboy

May 9, 2009
Singapore
Hey everyone,

I've been tramping around the world with my wife for the past year and one of the spectacular places I visited was Peru. Here are some of the photos I've shot on my X-Pro1 (which has proven itself to be a fantastic travel camera), the rest of the photos are on my blog at http://handcarryonly.com/tag/peru

Do check them out!

Adrian

DSCF5759-L.jpg

Horse riding in the Colca Canyon, near Arequipa

DSCF5134-L.jpg

The obligatory shot of Macchu Picchu, although it was covered in fog and raining whilst I was there

DSCF4596-L.jpg

Holy Week in Cuzco

Last edited:
Reactions: catchlights
Nice Adrian!.

WOW!! Share more pls:thumbsup:

Nice pictures. Keep it coming.

Nice pictures and blog bro. Nice camera too.

Last edited:
Adrian, you have spectacular photos in your blog. Please keep it up for our enjoyment. Thanks.

Adrian, you have spectacular photos in your blog. Please keep it up for our enjoyment. Thanks.

Hey thanks everyone!

Feeling the luuurve! The X-Pro1 is great for travel, good quality in a small package. The body with 3 prime lenses weighs less than my former 5D2 body, I can walk around with the entire kit all day and not break my shoulders :)

Adrian

Great thread. More please. :)

Fantastic shots.

Sure hope to see more :)

Thanks guys!

I'll post more from Peru, Mexico and Cuba ... coming up!

Adrian

Nice, please post more

Nice, please post more

Thanks guys,

Here are a few more photos from Peru, as well as Bolivia, which is just the most stunning place ever. We spent most of our time anywhere from 3000-5000m (9,850-16,400ft) above sea level, the atmosphere was really really thin. Being unfit to begin with, I was gasping for air half the time doing simple things. You can check out more of my photos from Boliva here: http://handcarryonly.com/tag/bolivia

Adrian

DSCF5595-L.jpg

Kids of the owner of a Chinese takeaway in Arequipa, Peru. Yes, there's chinese food on every corner of the planet!

DSCF4778-XL.jpg

The stunning city of Cuzco after a dusk rain.

DSCF4728-L.jpg

The Spanish conquerers destroyed the Inca cities and used their foundations to build their own buildings, as you can see from the picture.

DSCF4245-L.jpg

On Lake Titicaca, the highest lake in the world, Bolivia.

DSCF4345-L.jpg

A Bolivian lady in traditional clothing goes about her chores on Isla del Sol (Island of the Sun)