Photopreneur @ Team FDK Adventure Offroad Challenge 2013!

Photopreneur

Nov 14, 2013
Singapore
TEAM FDK Adventure Offroad Challenge 2013

Hello Everyone!
I'm the guy who posted (Photopreneur @ River Safari) under World of Nature Session!

This event was few months back.
I'm a Singapore Based Freelance Photographer and this was held at Skudai Malaysia.

I'm proud to be the official photographer for this event and looking forward for the rest of it!
Hope your would like my photograph during this event! :D

I'm not a professional photographer.
But I'm a guy with photography as my hobby and I'll will strive hard to improve my skill as much as possible!

Lastly
Thank you for viewing my photograph!
I will try my best update it if possible!
Equipment: Nikon D7000 + Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8G VR2 + Nikon 18-105mm F/3.5-5.6

P/S: Photographs maybe disturbing with the signature at the bottom as that is the requirement to trademark all the photographs taken.

FYI: This event does not only consist of Team FDK & Land Rover Owners Singapore. It consist of Malaysia Challenger and other countries challengers.

Let's start with a photograph on group photo!

(TEAM FDK & Land Rover Owners Singapore)
P/S: Spot Zheng Ge Ping'郑各评' & Pierre Png 'Fang Zhan Fa/方展發' if you can! :)
FYI: This Group Picture was not taken by me because I was inside the photograph.
It was taken by other non official photographer during the event.

Team FDK | All Rights Reserved. by JLPhotopreneur, on Flickr​

Team FDK | All Rights Reserved. by JLPhotopreneur, on Flickr

Team FDK | All Rights Reserved. by JLPhotopreneur, on Flickr

Excellent shots... pls post more!!!

LIKE!!!! :)

Very nice. Thanks for sharing :)

nice shots and nice events..
are these racing or just for fun?
and what happened to that Land Rover?

nice shots and nice events..
are these racing or just for fun?
and what happened to that Land Rover?

Thanks for your compliment, Turbonetics! :D
This was a great event that I ever went to. Interesting and fun to watch as well.

This was a real racing and not just for fun.
If I'm not wrong, this event was even published in Malaysia's Newspaper and some government sector people even came down to watch as well. :)
There were even competitors from other countries came down just for this event.

There are even some event like this holding around in other countries.
But for Team FDK, if i'm not wrong, they only organise once per year for such event.

Anyway..
I'm not exactly sure what happened to the Land Rover.
But what I can remember was, something was stuck and they were trying to push it out. (I don't know what's that thing in-front call). :p
Luckily the guy who was holding on to the sledge-hammer manage to push it out.

wow,even the actors were there.
did they participate in the race?

Enjoying this series. Some of the vehicles are really highly modified... long travel suspension, even see some turbo-charged monsters. Will be parking here to await more shots. Thanks for sharing your shots, Ben. Appreciate them.

wow,even the actors were there.
did they participate in the race?

Exactly! Actors were there, but I'm not sure whether did they participate? I think they did participate as I heard from my friend who was the organiser in this event and he told me they will be driving Land Rover I guess? Kind of forgot. Haha!

Enjoying this series. Some of the vehicles are really highly modified... long travel suspension, even see some turbo-charged monsters. Will be parking here to await more shots. Thanks for sharing your shots, Ben. Appreciate them.

Quite a lot of vehicles are highly modified. Just like my friend's buggy, yellow in colour and it's highly modified too.
Thank you for spending your time and effort checking out this series.
I appreciate so much from you, CCx9.

THANKS! :D