Photomarathon Outing 23 Oct Sat, 7.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Francis,

I'm first time for this event.
Can I joining your guy to gain some experience? I no experience in any competition..

I not yet register. Maybe need to try luck see whether have some vacant slot for me to plug in then. ;)

Hi lccwinson, I would advise you to consider going down as early as possible to see if there's any vacant slots available coz i'm sure there's many others like your situation as well... wants to try their luck...

Palangsi, simonale,

Would like to join the group oso, if that's ok with you guys.:sweatsm:
Same as lsswinson, i'm also a first timer and not registered yet. Hope I can make it for the registration on 23rd. :D

can i also join as i am first timer in this. already registered myself so which grp do i join u all?? meet at escalator??

Hi all. I'm a first timer too and would like to join the group as well. So this coming friday are we still meeting up for the discussion?

great idea, choose 2 leaders then.. so we know who to look for..
keep us updated...

let's put a timing down like 6pm to 9pm to meet on Friday.
Location : meet at marina square food loft food court on the fourth floor.
Anyone is welcome to join.
Don't stay too late as the next day is the contest. I have to wake up at 5.30am.

Don't stay too late as the next day is the contest. I have to wake up at 5.30am.

I might not be meet your guy. Keep me update too.
I plan to going down more early. See you guy this Sat...

Thanks

i want to join as well, hope i can make it for this friday night.. probably a bit late.

Since not much people can turn-up at Friday evening, we just call-off the meeting.
Let's follow back the initial plan meet at hall level 401 @ 7am Saturday..:)

Last edited:
why not start a thread on kpt and start discussing about the past years winning photos instead? No matter how good a photographer one is, whoever has went to any past marathon will know that interpreting the theme creatively and what judges are looking for is gonna be no walk in a park.

I remember once there was this theme called "island life". A group of us hastily decided to go down to changi beach and hope to be able to "catch" a shot of island life.... ended up we only have photos of boats.... the winning photo is a silhouette of bunch of kids jumping into the sea from the beach....not very original... but it depicts island life....at least in the eyes of the judges....

Another thing you guys have to plan is transport, it is not easy without any personal transport to get to places that is maybe at the other end of the island, find the shot (lots of walking and observing) and come back within the stipulated time.

ps. even after attending a few I'm no way near "good" to get to the final selections....lol... with that said.... you be the judge to see what is necessary loh.
pps. Most importantly enjoy the marathon and remember to plan the time for lunch.
ppps. if I go.... it will probably be just for the nice canon shirt... :sweatsm:

Well... i agreed with coolthought, transport is another issue. Guess we have to make do with the limited resources we have. Importantly is to have fun and enjoy the whole 'marathon' process :p

For those interested, we can meet up outside hall level 401 entrance between 7am - 7.15am.

Interested parties:
1. simonale ;)
2. PPZ - Im super new - Virgin Canon Marathon Runner...wahahahaha:bsmilie:

For those interested, we can meet up outside hall level 401 entrance between 7am - 7.15am.

Interested parties:
1. simonale ;)
3. blurdez

Leader:
Francis aka Palangsi

Interested parties:
1. simonale ;)
3. blurdez
4. Jacobs
5. chilicrab1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.