Photojournal pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuxion

Jun 22, 2005
28188653_b961a17c2e.jpg

Any comments?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

an interesting pix. wished the expressions on the face will be clearer.

you title it a 'Photojournal pic' but i don't know what you are trying to say in this picture. like what Ben1223 says, yes, you need a caption. A photojournalist must know how to write as well.

Like the pic. The play of light and shadow is good. The slight motion blur create a good tension on the pic.

Maybe can clone off the "lights" at the background?

Pic is ok... lights in background give the pic a depth... Caption is need to make the pic good or excellent. :thumbsup:

i 2nd that the pix is ok with the bg lights, it does give it a sense of depth.

i also agree that it needs a caption or a story.

thanks for all your comments. I havent thought of a caption for the pic yet.. just thought of putting it up for some photographic comments first..

kuxion said:
thanks for all your comments. I havent thought of a caption for the pic yet.. just thought of putting it up for some photographic comments first..
How about "Hawker's Nightlife"?

Will 'Trying to make a living' be a good title?

.. this photo is taken from my china trip. I dun rem which province but it was one of the rural ones where there are no street lights at all. The only lights in the streets were these hawkers selling food. I find that there is a lot of energy in this scene so I took the pic..

when you take a picture: ask yourself why you like the scene that makes you wanna capture it? Then it would be easier for you to translate that same feeling into your pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.