PHOTOi is out there now

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelshooter

Apr 29, 2003
Singapore
Singapores only FREE monthly photography magazine is out on the streets now at Fuji, Kodaka and Konica labs, Cathay Stores, Alan Photo, Active Foto,memory world and all the photo clubs and societies in Singapore.
Included in the first issue are several articles featuring CSer's and events.
many thanks to all the photographers who picked it up at P&I and all those who offered advice and encouragement to set up and run with the idea of producing something for free that wasn't just another product catalogue.
please support us in the future so that we can support the growth of photography here in Singapore.
johnc editor PHOTOi

travelshooter said:
Singapores only FREE monthly photography magazine is out on the streets now at Fuji, Kodaka and Konica labs, Cathay Stores, Alan Photo, Active Foto,memory world and all the photo clubs and societies in Singapore.
Included in the first issue are several articles featuring CSer's and events.
many thanks to all the photographers who picked it up at P&I and all those who offered advice and encouragement to set up and run with the idea of producing something for free that wasn't just another product catalogue.
please support us in the future so that we can support the growth of photography here in Singapore.
johnc editor PHOTOi

Of note is CS'er JOhnny Koh (megaweb) whose great nite photos feature in the readers galeria section

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Was at CP just now :( how come no see it? Was looking high and low for it :(

Anymore left? Where is the best place to try if getting it this weekend? :)

I saw quite a stack at PhotoFriend just yesterday... Maybe you guys can try there...

got copies of PHOTOi at CP marina
any1 interested can go see.... :)

Managed to pick up a copy from KT Colour Centre who has a team of very friendly staff - I must say.

To me, its a refreshing welcome read for a local photographic publication.
Truly enjoyed reading from page to page especially some of the features of our local budding shutterbugs. Good information including local activities.

Not just because its free of charge, I would highly rate Photo i in relation to a few other newly launched photo magazines.

Please keep up the good work.

this month's issue is out?

hmm ... wonder if there is any other distribution method, instead of having us go hunt for the mag from those stores. maybe they should allow us to pay for postage (eg subscribe) then send to us by post huh. it's no fun running around the camera shops for mags :D maybe shd sell @ stalls too

Try the Fuji Frontier lab at Stamford Road. I recall selling some of the launch issue still there...

Anyway, I have no problem getting this magazine. So is this a monthly issue free magazine?

i got mine for Dec 03 + Jan 04 near west coast area. no many ppl here so a lot of iPhoto mag left. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.