Photography workshops / Talks on Canon System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bro USM,

Hats off to you for this great initiative! Do keep us all posted on the workshops.. Would love to join..

Cheers!

I'd post you a reply, i do have a event space to help you out.
pls check your inbox.

Regards

ah.. if im off on that day, i wanna go as well :D

Me too

hey im interested too... keep me in the loop!

upz for bro USM for trying to put something like this together.
pls count in me also, would like to meet u guys and make some new friends.
cheers

So far, 2 bros have offered 2 free venues. :thumbsup: Special thanks to their kind gesture.

I will look through all possible venues and confirm the final destination in due course. Therefore, please continue to PM me the venue if you have any lobangs.

If everything goes well, the first session will commerce after 18 May. In the meantime, I will need to plan the logistics, notes, etc during this one month.

Note that this is not a one time affair. I am thinking of at least 6 months to 1 year. Photography is a learning process. You won't expect to learn much from just 1 session.

Thanks USM for doing this and yes I am very keen to attend.

thanks for the initiative ... sounds really cool. PM if you need any help ;)

Very interested in this. Will ask my friends to go as well. =D

Note that this is not a one time affair. I am thinking of at least 6 months to 1 year. Photography is a learning process. You won't expect to learn much from just 1 session.

Yes totally agree :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the 1st session! Can't wait to sign up, he he

So far no confirmation on venue.

The 2 venues offered are either for one time or yet confirmed.

Please continue to PM me if you have any free venue to conduct the above for at least half a year.

Getting a free venue is quite tough in Singapore. :sweat:

Just a poor suggestion...

Try to work together with schools / JC? Use their place, free talk for the students who interest?

Upz for the thread...

Hi USM,

I would like to attend too. Pls keep me inform. Thank you so much.

Looking forward to attend...:)

Looking toward it too... would like to join and make new friends..
up for you bro USM...

Hi Bro

Maybe you can offer the community centre staff this free session thereby getting the venue for free in return. It's a win-win situation. Who knows, they may ask you to conduct lessons there in future.

Just an idea.

The ideal class size is maximum 20 for effective learning.

Timing shall be on bi-weekly Saturday from 10am to 12pm.

As for the course syllabus, there are so many things to cover. :sweat:

Therefore, those who have signed up for the first class must finish the whole course which may comprise of 4-6 lessons. Hence, you have to look at your own schedule to see whether you can commit. This is to be fair to those who are genuinely interested to learn but deprive of the opportunities to sign up.

I would urge the newbies be given first priority since they are new to the world of photography.

I will update the thread once I have more info / details to update.

Stay tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.