Photography Studio Rental Services by PERIDOTPIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockscar18

Dec 24, 2003
www.peridotpix.com
Hi everyone,

We like to introduce our Photography Studio Rental Services.

It is conveniently located at South Bridge Road and is easily accessible via MRT (i.e. Raffles Place, Cityhall and Clarke Quay), Bus or private transportation.

Studio Equipment
Depending on your requirements, we have lights with various wattage (i.e. 180w to 1000w) available. Film scanner available too.

Camera Equipment
You can visit our website at http://camerarental.peridotpix.com for a full listing of our camera rental equipment.

Personalised Services and Rates
Email us at rental@peridotpix.com or give us a ring at 67281831 to find out more. Existing customers of PERIDOTPIX Rental Services will be given a preferential rate for your continued support.

Thanks for looking. We look forward to hearing from you soon. :)

Regards,
Jason

Hi everyone,

It is conveniently located at South Bridge Road and is easily accessible via MRT (i.e. Raffles Place, Cityhall and Clarke Quay), Bus or private transportation.

Studio Equipment
Depending on your requirements, we have lights with various wattage (i.e. 180w to 1000w) available. Film scanner available too.

Camera Equipment
You can visit our website at http://camerarental.peridotpix.com for a full listing of our camera rental equipment.

Email us at rental@peridotpix.com or give us a ring at 67281831 to find out more. Existing customers of PERIDOTPIX Rental Services will be given a preferential rate for your continued support.

Thanks for looking. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Jason

WOW:bigeyes: more services avail for us... all the best!!!:thumbsup:

Hi David,

Thanks for the enquiry. I have pmed you. :) Do feel free to call me if you need more info.

Regards,
Jason

Thanks bro. Do drop by if you guys like to do some studio work. :)

Regards,
Jason

Photography Studio Rental Services.

It is conveniently located at South Bridge Road. This gives you and your clients easy access via MRT (i.e. Raffles Place, Cityhall and Clarke Quay), Bus or private transportation.

Studio Equipment

Camera Equipment

Regards,
Jason

Hi everyone,

It is conveniently located at South Bridge Road. This gives you and your clients easy access via MRT (i.e. Raffles Place, Cityhall and Clarke Quay), Bus or private transportation.

Studio Equipment

Camera Equipment

Regards,
Jason

Bro, possible to e-mail pics of your studio and rate.

Bumping up. :) Do feel free to contact us for a non-obligatory viewing.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Jason

Bumping up. Digital Fuji Xerox machine and cold lamination available too.

Regards,
Jason

Bumping up. Call to arrange for an appointment to view or to book. :)

Regards,
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.