Photography student posts Nikon D3 torture test videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
Joseph Spina has posted several videos on YouTube showing him giving a Nikon D3 a real working over. In three separate clips, Spina, whose YouTube profile describes him as a photography student in California, is shown scraping a metal key over the D3's rear LCD, dropping the camera from a high height (though the body isn't clearly shown to be a D3 in this case) and - the most bizarre of all - dumping all manner of foods and liquids on it and an attached AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8G ED.

More...

Joseph Spina has posted several videos on YouTube showing him giving a Nikon D3 a real working over. In three separate clips, Spina, whose YouTube profile describes him as a photography student in California, is shown scraping a metal key over the D3's rear LCD, dropping the camera from a high height (though the body isn't clearly shown to be a D3 in this case) and - the most bizarre of all - dumping all manner of foods and liquids on it and an attached AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8G ED.

More...

He's just doing it to make me jealous!

Is the D3 shockproof???? What about the Canon 1D???

Too much money and time on his hands. SIAO!

the D3 is great. the kid that posted the video has nothing better to do with his camera though.

wow d3 survived the test but i will never do that to my camera even if i am a millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.