Photography Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaann

Aug 12, 2002
West
Visit site
Hi, thinking of organising a photography outing for my company..apart from the common places like zoo, birdpark, sentosa, any recommendation where to head to?? thanks...:devil: :devil:

No need, u pose, others shoot. :devil: :devil:

dun think pulau ubin, st. john island, etc are suitable...cos there might be kids going too...for safety sake, would prefer to organise to go somewhere where both the parents and kids can enjoy and SAFE...tat's y apart from zoo, birdpark, is there any other places??

Originally posted by tomshen
No need, u pose, others shoot. :devil: :devil:
haha cant imagine wat will turn out??...:bsmilie:....:devil: :devil:

What's the objective of this outing?

With kids around, you can't concentrate on the shooting. You need to keep an eye on those active fellas.

If the outing is to take kids in action, that's another story.

If that's the case, a beach outing to the east coast or sentosa seem a good location.

wat farms?? where?? any details or infor available?? shld be interesting i guess....:devil: :devil:

along lim chu kang (yes, the long stretch of road without any dividers in the middle of the road, before sungei gedong and emergency runway), there are some farms.

i've been to the vegetable (hydroponic, if i remember correctly)and mushroom farms. you can also do some marketing too.

National Museum, but if you've got kids... Try someplace where the kids can have fun too, maybe Marina South City Park... Can fly kites, and there lots of photo opps, coz u got the river bank nearby... Plus you only need to pay for transportation and parking! Yay!! Just a thought.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.