Photography Notes For Newbies

Dear Sulhan,
My name is Cikguyan. I would like to thank you for the notes. They are helpful for the beginners like me.

thanks so much for the detailed notes! it was a great help!

Cool.. I didn't know there is so much insight for photographs..great notes, guess i will have to start with "holding the camera right" . no wonder my cam promt me shaky... :sweat:
Much more things to learn from the seniors..

Thanks so much, Sulhan! You rock! :cool:

Just the other day I didn't know where to start in terms of learning the basics of photography. Thanks to you and to ClubSNAP I am now able to learn the essentials before I buy my own DSLR. :)

you're da bomb Sulhan! Very informative for starters who only just got his camera a day before.

wow! the note really good for me as a 100% idiot in DSLR..... :)
THANK YOU!

As noted in the Metering section, you mention something about eBook Landscape and Photography.. where can we get a read on it? :D

WOW!! This is cool stuff! Good for newbies like me! Thanks for sharing! Your effort is deeply apprecitated! :D

oh wow! thanks for this! I was just wondering about what shutter speeds and aperture are. : )

Fantastic work. I applaud your efforts and for sharing this with everybody.

thanks much. it helps alot.;D

Thanks Bro sulhan, that was very very helpful to me (just started out) in Photography.....hope I can take better Photos after reading this - The only big Problem is - My Hand Shake.eeeeee lah...Kekekeke

Thanks alot !

Eric

THANK YOU!!:thumbsup:

Thanks man. Real useful stuff as simple as possible. really cool. Thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is indeed a good and informative learning tips. Much easier to understand than the library books I borrowed. Thanks!

Short and Sharp, Provide Essential Information for us newbie.
Like kids learning ABC. Idoit Proof.
Thanks. Appreciate your effort.

Regards