Photography Lovers @ Clementi Estate Fall in !!! :D

Hope to meet up with everyone in this thread!

I can't join this Sunday too..... But the looks from the chat, the talk is on next Sunday too?

No. If u are referring to the clubsnap anniversary talks, it is only this week Saturday and Sunday

Im going ffor the sat photowalk after my overnight macro session and will be holding a Olympus Ep-3 so if u guys see me then come over and say HI !

not able to join this event then.
Really have to fund a event to meet you guys, it will be fun knowing more friends who stay around and share the same interest.

Maybe we can go take the sunset at West Coast Park and later have a meal/chill at Mac in the near future.
:D

If this is the case, there is a upcoming BIG RC Event at Pandan Reservior during May, I think nearly 300 residence will be there, something similar to this Wonder Girls Impersonation @ Teban Gardens By Jeffrey Chung Models - YouTube .

Will you all be interested? but this is not near the west coast Mac more towards teban gardan side. LOL...

Lets see the responds, then I will ask the organizer for more details.

if you all don't want this. then I will think of a separate outing just for the Reservior :D

Last edited:
eh.. think it will be overcrowded ba even though the place is quite long... but 300 is too much for that place le...
camera might get accidentally toppled into the water by others :S

either west coast sunset or pandan reservoir sunset is good for me :)
can't wait~

I wont be able to make it for the photowalk as im preparing for my exams.. Any outings sometime in May of June?

we are not arriving at anything so far:(
lakeside ppl, ok to meetup sometime by the lake, probably for some night shoot. Interested ppl pl put in your names here, lets get it started atleast

I'm good for lakeside.
8282 7677

Hi, add me in living in Lakeside.. Let me know in advance :) thanks!

Living JEC here.

1. th3keeper
2. chrislin8
3. Praxiz

anyone else keen to meet at lakeside?

Hi, add me in lakeside...!
Would like to meet u guys if time permitted =)

This thread is not going anywhere. Someone have to take the lead to organise. At least state:

Date:
Time:
Meeting point:
Venue:
Attendee:

I am just suggesting as I will not be joining you guys because of my baby. I am sure the list will be filled up, exchange number and that's it.

Thanks subzero for the suggestion. Since there are couple of lakesiders keen to go, lets organise one.We will meetup this weekend. I dont want to hijack this thread that invites ppl from clementi estate. I was thinking of a networking session for lakesiders on this saturday 28.04.2012 and then head on somewhere to shoot.

Please PM me the with your suggestion on
- meetup place to get introduced/makan?
- preferred shooting location to head on
- any other suggestion

I will start a new thread upon receiving atleast 2 msgs positively by tonight.

Last edited: