Photography contest @ Asian Fashion Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam72

Jun 11, 2004
behind tiong bahru plaza
Hello

I'm posting on behalf of the Official Publication of Asian Fashion Week, CHIP MEDIA, publisher of CHIP Computer and CHIP Photo Video magazines.

There's a Photography contest in conjuction with the AFW. Interested participants have to pre-register with CHIP MEDIA. For Entry forms please call JEREMY 92378007. (Pls dun PM me ;p )

Place: Singapore Expo Hall 2B
Date: 10 Nov 05
Time: 11am-2pm

Rules & regulations
1. Contest is open to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass Holders aged 18 years and above.
2. Staff of Chip Media Pte Ltd, its sponsors and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3. Photos must be TAKEN FROM ASIA FASHION WEEK ’05 on the 10th Nov ’05 from 11a.m to 2p.m and must be submitted to Chip Media Booth by 3p.m (10th Nov.)
4. Title, category, caption name, and contact details of entrant must be clearly stated at the back of each print and must be correspond with that of the entry form.
5. Entries must be accompanied by a short description of “Tag Line” not more than 8 words
6. Each participant is to submit maximum 2 photographs for the contest.
7. Photographs submitted must be printed from Lexmark Photo Printer provided on site @ the print station will have to be submitted on the same day.
8. Chip Media Pte Ltd and its sponsors reserved the right to make alterations to the ruling, promotion and the running of the contest.
9. The judges’ decisions are final and Chip Media Pte Ltd, its sponsors will not accept any appeal.
10. Chip Media Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity resulting from the participation in the promotion.
11. Chip Media Pte Ltd and its sponsors reserves the right to use the winners’ names, and/or photographs for purposes of advertising, publicity and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
12. The Organizer reserves the following rights:
To refuse entry to anyone to the Contest.
To disqualify anyone who found guilty of plagiarism.
To cease registration should they foresee that volume is too large to handle.

Prizes :
1st Prize : Leica D-luxII and Lexmark Photo Printer worth $1800
2nd Prize: Leica C1 and Lexmark Photo Printer worth $1200
3rd Prize: Leica C2 and Lexmark Photo Printer $800

Disclaimer:
By entering this competition, the participant releases and holds harmless Chip Media Pte Ltd, its sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising from any injuries, death, loss, expense, delay, damage or irregularity of any kind arising from or in connection with this competition or any prize won.

Thanks! bro for the info :)

Lord_Angelus said:
mostly take photo on what?
it doesn't mentioned anything subject
so i assumed it can be 'anything'

3. Photos must be TAKEN FROM ASIA FASHION WEEK ’05 on the 10th Nov ’05 from 11a.m to 2p.m and must be submitted to Chip Media Booth by 3p.m (10th Nov.)

eow said:
it doesn't mentioned anything subject
so i assumed it can be 'anything'

shoot people doing weird stuff? :p:bsmilie:

Lord_Angelus said:
remember bring yr stifkas .... betcha nobody can beat u at that :bsmilie:
*yr avatar keep reminding me to buy one for myself...which place had the best collection for stikfas?

Lord_Angelus said:
;p Only too true. Everyone else will prob be taking the fashion itself..... Then all the photos look the same:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.