PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION - ASIAN COUTURE FEDERATION AWARDS GALA 2014

EJLIM

Nov 17, 2014
Singapore
Hi avid and professional photographers,

My colleague and I are organizing a photography competition on the 25th November 2014 at Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. The event is the Asian Couture Federation Awards Gala 2014, and thereafter an after party. Celebrities, VIPs from the world of fashion, red carpet, runway shows, auctions, awards, etc will be on show during the gala. More performances and fashion exhibitions will take place right after at the after party. Needless to say this is an event attended by prominent individuals from the world of fashion and business.

If anyone here is an event photographer or an aspiring one, this event has the content to not only test your skills but win you prizes. The winner will walk away with Samsung's latest mobile phone Galaxy S5 LTE, return flights to choice destinations and $500 in cash. There will also be attractive prizes for 2nd and 3rd places.

So do send us your details at acfphotocompetition@gmail.com, and we will reply with the term and conditions, and more information.

Thank you.

EJ & Keith
eMultimedia

p.s. check out the video link below (use password)

[video]https://vimeo.com/fidefashionweeks/review/112295294/4c0efb0bdb[/video]

password for video: acfphotocompetition

Interesting but I think you need to post the rules of the competition according to ClubSnap rules.

Hope you have a great event.