Photography Beginner's Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in attending this course but I may be occupied next Thursday, so I'm still undecided.
When is the deadline for registration?

Xaler said:
I'm interested in attending this course but I may be occupied next Thursday, so I'm still undecided.
When is the deadline for registration?

Still open for registration , call Joan @ 98583502 for more detail . Just one day only , no problem lah :bsmilie:

Thanks Toto38. I'll make a call and see how it goes. Hope I can make it as it'll be good time to learn and also get to know everyone :)

Hello Xaler,

There's no deadline for registration, and i'll definetly do a make up lesson for you if you can't make it for the first day.

What's important is that everyone gets together to learn and share their thoughts, experiences and such. It'll get really fun when we start the practical sessions! :bsmilie:

Xaler said:
Thanks Toto38. I'll make a call and see how it goes. Hope I can make it as it'll be good time to learn and also get to know everyone :)

Welcome you to join our big family. Hope to see you on Friday. :bsmilie:

Update:

1.Confirmed.
2.Confirmed.
3.Confirmed.
4.Confirmed.
5.Reserved.
6.Reserved.

Hurry! Two more days to go, don't miss this.

Hi all,

It's been a great several weeks learning & taking pictures together :)

With PLRBEAR's guidance, I learnt many things there is to know about photography. (Now I know what Depth-of-Field is :embrass: ). After these lessons, I am comfortable enough to go out and take pictures on my own. The outings themselves are enjoyable and I have to say the whole thing is fun!

Definitely worth going and I wished it lasted just a bit longer :D

Thanks everyone!

Xaler said:
Hi all,

It's been a great several weeks learning & taking pictures together :)

With PLRBEAR's guidance, I learnt many things there is to know about photography. (Now I know what Depth-of-Field is :embrass: ). After these lessons, I am comfortable enough to go out and take pictures on my own. The outings themselves are enjoyable and I have to say the whole thing is fun!

Definitely worth going and I wished it lasted just a bit longer :D

Thanks everyone!

Great! You can join the outdoor shoot with the 2nd intake (if you want). Hope you really enjoy the course and really learn something, no should say you really learn a lot photography knowledge from PLRBEAR. Welcome you to our office eventhough you had completed the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.