Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
ad_aids.jpg

ad_child_abuse.jpg

passion.jpg

All right reserved by Khairi
All shots taken with Canon A80

Hey .. i like Dead end. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me! But just some input from me , i think the words should be a smaller though.

Yo Yo Yoda!

I like the colour of the second shot! Very nice purple, pink, red transition, with a glaring blue and yellow objects. How did you do that? :dunno:

I don't get the third shot though... why is the "X" supposed to be passion?

Very nice conceptualisation (sp??). :thumbsup:

Understand that these kind of ads is different from the norm, however i still have difficulty connecting the words with the pictures. :dunno:

Might be just me.. heheh :D
I prefer to go for 'shock' value over subtlety for strong subjects like drug/child/animal abuse, aids, drunk driving, etc... :)

The_Cheat said:
Yo Yo Yoda!

I like the colour of the second shot! Very nice purple, pink, red transition, with a glaring blue and yellow objects. How did you do that? :dunno:

I don't get the third shot though... why is the "X" supposed to be passion?

My guess is, Passion of the Christ, and thus the cross? :sweatsm:

my replies:

Jazer: Gd suggestion...

The_cheat: (A few) Shot taken at a childcare ctr in Iras building. Was a hot day, the original colours was not what i wanted. Thus saturated Red, Blue, Yellow with individual curves. Could have avoided PSing if had brought along my SLR and polariser.
As for the 'X'...(see twinkie below)

Foxtwo: Yeap, the concept was awareness with a subtle way of conveying messages. I know young viewers will not like such concept much, only those older conservative thinkers would agreed to such concept...artistic they say. I too prefer 'SHOCK' crack shots.

Twinkie: SPOT ON...it's my impression of what staunch christians might feel about that movie...either it's X the Cross or Cross the passion.

wha! Eh khai, the first time i lay my eyes on them, i thought they were real ads! I was wondering why this fella go take pictures of advertisements -.- .. HAHAA!!

Very nicely done i'd say!! I like the first two very much!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.