Photographing around KTM Bukit Timah railway station

I'm also keen to go down and take a look and a couple of pics, this is good info to know. Thanks all.

I saw in the street directory a small road leading to the station from Bt Timah Road, is that the road which leads to the station? There's another road leading to the Railway Transit Yard, is that part accessible?

I'm also keen to go down and take a look and a couple of pics, this is good info to know. Thanks all.

I saw in the street directory a small road leading to the station from Bt Timah Road, is that the road which leads to the station? There's another road leading to the Railway Transit Yard, is that part accessible?

Yes both roads are accessible...

Sorry forgot to ask, are cars allowed in or accessible on foot only?

best is dun drive.. cause its more like a one way traffic than 2 way.

The width of the road is shown in the photo below
4934845659_662c222647_b_d.jpg

Last edited:

Bro its 1 1/2 lane.If there's cars on both sides both have to move towards the grass a little so that both can pass...

4934845659_662c222647_b_d.jpg

Does one have to pass this sign to get to the station? If so, then just walk thru and ask station master for permission to photog?

Does one have to pass this sign to get to the station? If so, then just walk thru and ask station master for permission to photog?

Yes you have to pass that sign to get in the stn...

So have to just walk thru and hope stn master allow photog then. Thanks.