photographers n videographers needed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiolabmaster

Mar 15, 2004
Tampines SG
Experienced Event photographer n videograpber needed.
I am setting up a pool of experienced photographers n videographers.
Half day max 5hr events , photographer with images cd @$220 n video with general edit dvd @$300.
Intergrity of representing my boss company,no side track n backstabbing.
Payment every end month for easy bookkeeping from my side.
Any backstabber,payment will be forfieted.

Interested guys pls pm me your name ,contact no,age, equipment used n your time that u can commit.
Pls email me some samples too.

Pls keep this a healthy quotes.....every assignment ,my profit is only a small margin of 30$,so dont flame me.

Last edited:
Half day max 5hr events , photographer with images cd @$220 n video with general edit dvd @$300.
Payment every end month.
Interested guys can sms sky @90269997.

Pls keep this a healthy quotes......we are playing volume game,every assignment ,my profit is only a small margin of 30$,so dont flame me.

Payment every end month.
Interested guys can sms sky @90269997.

Pls keep this a healthy quotes......we are playing volume game,every assignment ,my profit is only a small margin of 30$,so dont flame me.

what kind of events?

why is it payment not after the event but end of month ??

It is norm as it needs time to collect payment from Client.

When you are the middle man, when the client decide to pay you is between you and the clients.

but if you want to keep your photographers happy, pay them once they submit their works to you, that is what I used to do, and the risk I have to take being a middle man.

This has been a common practice lately. It's understandable if it takes a few days for the cheque to clear. But you wouldn't want your freelancers to wait month do you? It happens to me most of the time. I do not have a choice but to wait.

Catchlight- you are gentlemen .
But many ppl that I have seen, mostly only pay after they collect payment from client .
They did mention before u take the job. If u r happy, u take the job otherwise just let go.
Some clients take more than 1 month to make payment.

I always pay my freelancers within one week after they submit their work. The most I've ever had to stretch is two weeks. It's a risk to take, but it keeps people happy, and maintaining good relationships are more important than anything else. Of course you have to find ways to maintain your cashflow.

Catchlight- you are gentlemen .
But many ppl that I have seen, mostly only pay after they collect payment from client .
They did mention before u take the job. If u r happy, u take the job otherwise just let go.
Some clients take more than 1 month to make payment.

Which is why these middlemen can never retain quality people... just less experienced photographers/videographers with lots of turnover.

Last edited:
I think they already expected .
Think from the middle man view, even though he can pay you at the end of the job , it will not guarantee that the person will be loyal to him all the time . The freelance will take job with better pay.
So in the first place why should he loyal to the freelance.
Sometime the client don't pay the middle man then he is dead.
At then end of the day, it is a luck to find right person to be loyal and get loyal.
The middle man will say payment term in the beginning of the job if you agreed it you can take it otherwise just let go. There will be someone who can work with it.

Integrity of representing my boss company,no side track n backstabbing.
Payment every end month.
Interested guys pls pm me.

Events photography n video photography.....
Pls identify your user name in.clubsnap, than your name, experience n.equipment used.also if possible some website that I can see some photos.
I dont need a artistic photography . I dont like people to ask why thia why that.....its some common sense.if u interested send me a text,
Pls dont act like a kopitiam people n talk in this post.thankyou

Last edited:
Thread Closed,Interested guys pls feel free to text me, your name age and experience.also your equipment used.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.