Photographer wanted for Asian Fashion Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam72

Jun 11, 2004
behind tiong bahru plaza
Wanted:
Photographer for Asian Fashion Week @ Singapore Expo from 8-10 Nov 05. Take pics of runway shows and general PR photography.

Fees are confirmed so PM me for it. There's a high possibility of extra income from exhibitors as you'll be the only official photog representing the co-organiser. Digital DSLR set up with a chance to use LEICA cameras (not sure if digital) as they are one of the sponsors. However you have to go for a briefing by LEICA on Sat 5 Nov not sure time yet.

I actually supposed to shoot but last min leave not approved. The co-organiser needs to confirm by today 6pm. So PM me fast!

adam72 said:
Wanted:
Photographer for Asian Fashion Week @ Singapore Expo from 8-10 Nov 05. Take pics of runway shows and general PR photography.

Fees are confirmed so PM me for it. There's a high possibility of extra income from exhibitors as you'll be the only official photog representing the co-organiser. Digital DSLR set up with a chance to use LEICA cameras (not sure if digital) as they are one of the sponsors. However you have to go for a briefing by LEICA on Sat 5 Nov not sure time yet.

I actually supposed to shoot but last min leave not approved. The co-organiser needs to confirm by today 6pm. So PM me fast!

hit me!

hi diet

PMed u :D

i'll be going for lunch 12-1pm. sorry if i cant PM u as fast, hungry lah :bsmilie:

adam72 said:
hi diet

i'll be going for lunch 12-1pm. sorry if i cant PM u as fast, hungry lah :bsmilie:

check your pm too :)

adam72 said:
hi diet

wah hungry...go ahead eat..hehe
PM me once u done be waiting.Thankx:)

Hi

PMed you.

Hope to hear from you. :D

i've PM to 15 ppl as of now. those of u i replied and firm on this job pls PM me yr confirmation & i'll give u the co-organiser's contact for u to call

thanx for the headsup :)

but i'll pass this time :)

cheers

PL

fast response from u guys!

i've PM some of u the co-organiser's contact, so faster & best qualified caller wins...

sorry to Lord_Angelus but response was overwhelming.

i'll close this thread now.

thanks guys, helping me solve my problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.