Status
Not open for further replies.
1960GirlPhoto.jpg

Goodnite everyone.......

Sweet dreams.........:heart:

U just had it that Pixie is adapting well to my character. lol XD

Good nite Uncle Sammy and all =)

It'z Sunday! Whoopee~

what terrible, how many of us here bother to "water proof" the lens before keeping htem in the bag.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

went to her flikr site, not all those taken are blurr. so i suspect those that are blur are due to too much over hang when the centre column was mounted horizontally to lower the tripod all the way down. so the mirror slap cause vibration and hence camera shake.

Wah that must be quite some slapping action. How heavy a tripod head and leg combo was it? The same one used at the museum shoot outing?

yup, the same tripod and head.

noticed one of the lock is loose again. this is the problem of using quick release, needs constant checking and thighening.:angry:

noticed one of the lock is loose again. this is the problem of using quick release, needs constant checking and thighening.:angry:

That was why I stuck to my manfrotto with the individual screw bolting...very troublesome for the lazy but for me always reliable the past decade.

noticed one of the lock is loose again. this is the problem of using quick release, needs constant checking and thighening.

Dun angry la, use a CABLE TIE lor then you need not to keep checking liao hahahaha:bsmilie:

manfrotto?

manfrotto?

Last time i also use this brand, the 055PRO, very sturdy tripod and it abit heavy for me lor :bsmilie:

I also got use mini one wat...only 4 inche high.

hahahaha, i also dun know mind how high is it. To me as long it hold my camera firmly can liao :bsmilie:

Heavy cannot for me =(
I only carry lappie 11" , 450D, 35mm and kit lens, my shoulder cannot take it already. XD

Like what Dennis said. I need a porter! LOL.

Good night! It'z Monday!

Heavy cannot for me =(
I only carry lappie 11" , 450D, 35mm and kit lens, my shoulder cannot take it already. XD

Like what Dennis said. I need a porter! LOL.

Good night! It'z Monday!

hahaha, so want hire anyone to follow you go vietnam??? :lovegrin:

Ya, it's MONDAY morning liao!!! So GOOD MORNING! :bsmilie:

hahaha, so want hire anyone to follow you go vietnam??? :lovegrin:

Ya, it's MONDAY morning liao!!! So GOOD MORNING! :bsmilie:

LOL.. Good morning!
Yeah :bsmilie: Forgot It is Monday already. Time perspective checked. XD

No $ to hire. :think:
It's a tie between porter VS lens. The choice is clear!

manfrotto?

yes, 055pro. every few month must do a check on all the locks. would prefer their pro series comes with the wing bolt locking device, even if it slows down operations. reliability is more important than speed. at least that is how i feel.

Been quiet...

I wonder if I go biking this Saturday...if I bring my camera a long..what are the chances of a great sun set again heheh... bring the camera will weight me down if there is a side or frontal wind when I cycle up to Changi again. Seem so far no one has shot last weekend's sunset besides me?

Status
Not open for further replies.