PhotoAid XXIII: The LUB Goes On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mulan, u sensitive to nan ren wei ar? :bsmilie:

Hahaa.. kind off la.. :bsmilie:
But DM really is the right person for the L lens dance.
Exotic! Whee Whee

btw i dropped tupi guy, dm n gsv access to the private gallery to upload photos, so far no photos yet loll but they got like 1 million photos so its understandable hahahah

can the rest of photoaid pple who wants access drop me a pm with your email? thanks

Can upload video clip????

songbo7nocs6.gif

now we have our very own Song Bo, lubber style.
DM.gif

i just notice, dam,

DM DID THAT BEHIND MY BACK WHILE I WAS EATING!!:eek::eek:

that goes to show, something is better not knowing.

Thank you my friends! Paiseh have not been following up in the forum lately :sweat:... Only logged in when Racoon told me.

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun and many new friendships and LUB forged over PhotoAid. Keep the spirit alive!

ehhh yar hor!

Heres a big birthday cake for ah ken!!

cake173a.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HotSpots

:cheergal::cheergal:

songbo7nocs6.gif

now we have our very own Song Bo, lubber style.
DM.gif

i just notice, dam,

DM DID THAT BEHIND MY BACK WHILE I WAS EATING!!:eek:

that goes to show, something is better not knowing.

Yah, ignorance is bliss. Especially if you are eating... probably will become instant merlion... even before drinks come in. Consider yourself blessed! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Yah, ignorance is bliss. Especially if you are eating... probably will become instant merlion... even before drinks come in. Consider yourself blessed! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

If you all look carefully, that was';t happenin behind Dennis; it was RIGHT BESIDE HIM And and and ... he looked like he was smiling like the Cheshire Cat! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

If you all look carefully, that was';t happenin behind Dennis; it was RIGHT BESIDE HIM And and and ... he looked like he was smiling like the Cheshire Cat! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

dm, u r :devil:

i am not the only blessed, imagine i turn left and see the songbo dance, 1st reaction will be turn to the right to vomit, can anyone guess who sat to my right?

dm, u r :devil:

i am not the only blessed, imagine i turn left and see the songbo dance, 1st reaction will be turn to the right to vomit, can anyone guess who sat to my right?

Aiyah ... the biig measurement chest gave the id away - DCA! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

YanzaiPixe.gif

Bang, haven yet wor =(

Status
Not open for further replies.