PhotoAid XXI: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Operation mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello how many times you must say say har? heheh....

help u advertise mah.....bring u business.....not good meh?

alamak, now everybody in cs knows my side line liao. :bsmilie:

hi mod, can increase my pm size or not, i am expecting tons of pm coming in from tomorrow onwards. :devil:

no, u soon will be deregistered:bsmilie:

PhotoAid-25-05-08-21.jpg

Me and my husband thank you for coming.

(short enough??)

help u advertise mah.....bring u business.....not good meh?

no, u soon will be deregistered:bsmilie:

dont lar, i addicted to surfing cs everyday. also, i no name calling what, some more its through pm. :sweat:

PhotoAid-25-05-08-21.jpg

Me and my husband thank you for coming.
(short enough??)

short but not power enough lor

dont lar, i addicted to surfing cs everyday. also, i no name calling what, some more its through pm. :sweat:

hahaha..... everyday only also not every not single second.....

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Sammy, remind me to give you a nice big bribe oops! seafood makan when i see you this weekend hor! :bsmilie:

Feels really good to see so many new friendships forged over the past couple of weeks. This will be the biggest reward (other than doing charity and the tan) for everyone involved in the project. :thumbsup:

All the core group folks also got to know each other through the last PhotoAid in 05 and have became great friends till today. I'm sure this group of new PhotoAiders will keep the spirit alive and may even lead PhotoAid 3!

Keep up the great spirit guys/gals! ;)

It will still be white...just not what you might expect..... heh

denicekee.jpg

abit offish but it will do haaaaa...... *siam*

POWER!!!!

I have just WAKE MY NEIGHBOR!!!!! :bsmilie:

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Sammy, remind me to give you a nice big bribe oops! seafood makan when i see you this weekend hor! :bsmilie:

I actually wanted to do a group...and you were suppose to be one of them too but...okay you are off the hook!!! hahahahahah

It will still be white...just not what you might expect..... heh

denicekee.jpg

abit offish but it will do haaaaa...... *siam*

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Feels really good to see so many new friendships forged over the past couple of weeks. This will be the biggest reward (other than doing charity and the tan) for everyone involved in the project. :thumbsup:

All the core group folks also got to know each other through the last PhotoAid in 05 and have became great friends till today. I'm sure this group of new PhotoAiders will keep the spirit alive and may even lead PhotoAid 3!

Keep up the great spirit guys/gals! ;)

ya man...... but hope no photoaid 3 la...... without it we still can meet up ah

Status
Not open for further replies.