PhotoAid XXI: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Operation mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But of course you have to be there!!! From back to front you the star Shooter/PR person there leh :bsmilie:

tupi_guy.jpg

strip show ah!:bigeyes:

But of course you have to be there!!! From back to front you the star Shooter/PR person there leh :bsmilie:

tupi_guy.jpg

wow...... u very free hor..... u miss me ah? find me at changi lor......:bsmilie:

U want me chu my power too? I used to be "siao man" but not ad man like u

No thank you....heheheh.

No worry, i am not good in digital imaging but i am not bad in scam AD :)

Shall i do one for you since you have work so hard to amuse us :lovegrin:

No worry, i am not good in digital imaging but i am not bad in scam AD :)

Shall i do one for you since you have work so hard to amuse us :lovegrin:

what SCAM AD? What you into nigerian scam mail or what? heheh..

Aiya...not hard to do what I did lah. Convert to low resolution file and then work PS on photo is easy and not tax the system...so it does not take very long to do them.

what SCAM AD? What you into nigerian scam mail or what? heheh..

Aiya...not hard to do what I did lah. Convert to low resolution file and then work PS on photo is easy and not tax the system...so it does not take very long to do them.

hahahaha no worry la, thanks for your work to put on so much laugher for everyone :)

See ya on weekend too ;)

hahahaha no worry la, thanks for your work to put on so much laugher for everyone :)

See ya on weekend too ;)

Well show the fun to be had...the easier it is to get more voluteers and the better those that turn up will be motivated to work together as a team for the cause and help make the heat and tiredness all worth while. heh.

Ahem...you should take the protein shake "in place" of a meal...not "on top" of it.

If this carries on, by the time we have PhotoAid III, DCA = DennisKee + Poohbear + Hotspot :bsmilie:

i think i gonna get the denniskee syndrome... imagine he say last time he gym instructor... i die, go gym later become more liquidfy then him...

Hybrid = Denniskee+Poohbear+Hotspot

tonight should be going lah, wait that auntie come again then i think will change club liao... :sweat:

OMG! Imagine DCA on TOP of Dennis on top of Poohbear on top of Tupi Guy, all in full view of the public! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ahem...you should take the protein shake "in place" of a meal...not "on top" of it.

If this carries on, by the time we have PhotoAid III, DCA = DennisKee + Poohbear + Hotspot :bsmilie:

actually, you shouldnt take protein shake at all if you dont intent to build muscle bulk and normal meals are enough to "repair" your body for a normal training of 1-1.5hr.

unless you do a split training (ie train twice a day) with a 3+1 schedule with, than you should start taking supplements but not necessary protein (unless you want muscle bulk), multi-vit and min will do.

also depends on off season of preparing for some form of competition.

actually, you shouldnt take protein shake at all if you dont intent to build muscle bulk and normal meals are enough to "repair" your body for a normal training of 1-1.5hr.

unless you do a split training (ie train twice a day) with a 3+1 schedule with, than you should start taking supplements but not necessary protein (unless you want muscle bulk), multi-vit and min will do.

u wanna get back to be a trainer? :devil:

u wanna get back to be a trainer? :devil:

i am afraid you wont be able to keep up with my kind of training (btw, i dont train for stamina, just power, strength and muscle bulk). my kind of gym is like the old national stadium weight room, all crude eqpts. not like modern days gym, beautiful eqpt with air-cond, making it so $$$$.

than again, me too lazy to go back to gym. also, training means i cant eat all these food that i am enjoying nowadays. ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.