PhotoAid for Japan

initialE24

Dec 18, 2004
With the crisis in Japan, I was wondering if we should help to raise funds for the victims in those area affected. Perhaps, we can get volunteer photographers to take photos at certain tourist attractions for tourist and charge the tourist $10 for every picture taken. A hard copy to be printed and given on the spot. It would be good if certain big companies like Nikon, Canon could loan us their equipments to carry out tis project. Any suggestions? Moderators, do you think tis is feasible?

This has been initiated by ClubSNAP moderators and are in the mid of discussion on how to execute it.

We will finalise something and make an announcement soon.

With the crisis in Japan, I was wondering if we should help to raise funds for the victims in those area affected. Perhaps, we can get volunteer photographers to take photos at certain tourist attractions for tourist and charge the tourist $10 for every picture taken. A hard copy to be printed and given on the spot. It would be good if certain big companies like Nikon, Canon could loan us their equipments to carry out tis project. Any suggestions? Moderators, do you think tis is feasible?

This has been initiated by ClubSNAP moderators and are in the mid of discussion on how to execute it.

We will finalise something and make an announcement soon.

i dun mind chipping in. perhaps we could contact the various photographic societies in schools to see if they would like to chip in too. its time we students also do our part in helping the situation over there.