Photo Viewer


Status
Not open for further replies.

snapperBB

New Member
Sep 26, 2005
200
0
0
Upper Changi Road
#1
Dear friends,
I am interested in getting a portable photo viewer and I am very new to this piece of equipment. Any there to recommend or is there other alternatives? My budget is about $400. Thanks.:)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#2
You mean to view photos? Try iPod Video, if not the Epson P2000 is good :thumbsup:
 

rebbot

Senior Member
Mar 24, 2005
1,828
0
0
#3
Epson P2000, only downside is that its not too cheap for a 40GB harddisk. :)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#4
Yep... and I wished it's a 80GB :(

But once you see the LCD and it's ability to display RAW files OTG is :thumbsup:
 

rebbot

Senior Member
Mar 24, 2005
1,828
0
0
#5
espn said:
Yep... and I wished it's a 80GB :(

But once you see the LCD and it's ability to display RAW files OTG is :thumbsup:
There is the P4000, I thought :think:

But the difference between the P2000 and the P4000 is not worth it isn't it? Waiting for the day it reaches my hands :sweatsm:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#6
rebbot said:
There is the P4000, I thought :think:

But the difference between the P2000 and the P4000 is not worth it isn't it? Waiting for the day it reaches my hands :sweatsm:
There's the Epson P4500 too, but it's not in SG. :( sad... but I guess I can be happy with 40GB. Although it is kind of small in space.
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#8
No leh.. add in a few DVD movies... not enough liao :lovegrin:
 

rebbot

Senior Member
Mar 24, 2005
1,828
0
0
#9
espn said:
No leh.. add in a few DVD movies... not enough liao :lovegrin:
:kok: buy a backup set then you have 80GB lioaz :bsmilie: MTL!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom