Photo Studio wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze

Dec 8, 2003
SG.
Dear all,

we are looking for a photo studio for a Ch U program to be filmed in. It will take about half a day's time and the studio will be accredited at the end of the program's credits.

Does not need anything fancy, but just need to look like a studio, for our interviewees (makeup artist, stylist, photog) to be in.

Hope to hear from eager volunteers soon.

KeyserSoze said:
Dear all,

we are looking for a photo studio for a Ch U program to be filmed in. It will take about half a day's time and the studio will be accredited at the end of the program's credits.

Does not need anything fancy, but just need to look like a studio, for our interviewees (makeup artist, stylist, photog) to be in.

Hello KeyserSoze,

I am Joanne from SLCC(Stanley Lim Colour Centre). We have a studio in 122, Middle Road Midlink Plaza.#02-03. Would ypou like to come down to my studio to take a look? Interested please contact me at 98583502. Thank you!

Joanne

KeyserSoze said:
Dear all,

I have a simple one at 6A Lim Tua Tow Road, nice and cosy place (at least that's what people tell me)...

You can see it here.. http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=155667&page=2

Let me know if interested yah?

Thanks!
Ervine

thread closed.
thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.