Not open for further replies.
Monday
Tues
Thurs
Sat : westray
Sun: Khairi, bLIGHT, upitreks, westray

Will be next week, on Sunday.
Meeting place will be at Khatib MRT.
From there, we will walk down to Yishun Stadium and to the reservoir.
Shoot and Shoot.
After which, we will cross the road and walk to the fish farm.There's a garden around there which leads to HDB flats and Naval Base Sec Sch.
Next, we head for the chong pang area.
Anyway, I'm just proposing. for those who got any gd spot for shoots in yishun, feel free to hijack this thread. lol :D

and timing, wat time do you all prefer?
2pm onwards? Please do advice. Thank you. :cool:

upitreks said:
Monday
Tues
Thurs
Sat : westray
Sun: Khairi, bLIGHT, upitreks, westray

Will be next week, on Sunday.
Meeting place will be at Khatib MRT.
From there, we will walk down to Yishun Stadium and to the reservoir.
Shoot and Shoot.
After which, we will cross the road and walk to the fish farm.There's a garden around there which leads to HDB flats and Naval Base Sec Sch.
Next, we head for the chong pang area.
Anyway, I'm just proposing. for those who got any gd spot for shoots in yishun, feel free to hijack this thread. lol :D

and timing, wat time do you all prefer?
2pm onwards? Please do advice. Thank you. :cool:

Any time on sunday is fine for me. but just this, the afternoon sun wont be too hash? What time you guys intend to stay until? I was wishing for some evening light. :think:

Count me in... I live there also... Hmm... Hopefully i can make it on that date.... that you guys select...

hmm last msg was not from me but i sent it use that person acc so sorrii no idea
anyway i am interested to join u guys anything i ask west ray lahh he my friend hope to see u guys

affando said:
hmm last msg was not from me but i sent it use that person acc so sorrii no idea
anyway i am interested to join u guys anything i ask west ray lahh he my friend hope to see u guys
u AMK one !!!!! haha ... k lah , also wanan meet u to pass u the neg ....

basket ray cannot join isit
photography is for everyone okie
sat u better msg me if u going then i meet u
u still want the memory card or not

hi... i was ex-yishunee... now sembawangee... can i come.. i am very interested too...:vhappy: i think lower seltar is quite ok too at night time...

nebula said:
hi... i was ex-yishunee... now sembawangee... can i come.. i am very interested too...:vhappy: i think lower seltar is quite ok too at night time...
i started my photography with a compact cam at lower seltar res shooting sunset n sunrise. yeah ...

West_ray said:
hey any one has contacts with the nee soon cc ? thought of shooting the aunties dancing at blk 749 lehz ...

thought of it before too.. They normally dance at night. Sometimes the whole group 30+ people together very nice.. :think:

oh...my...getting more responses...yo Upitreks...you gotta dig something up soon...

if the group gets bigger, does anyone have any suggestion on how it could be done...
there's a CC , new soon east cc near block 333, i thk, got lift to its roof...been there once or twice.

I think 2pm wud be nice, or unless we meet at that Mcdonalds at Khatib for LUNCH first? if lunch first, then we meet abt 12.30...laze around a little and break the ice with FOOD! ha ha :D

khairi said:
oh...my...getting more responses...yo Upitreks...you gotta dig something up soon...

if the group gets bigger, does anyone have any suggestion on how it could be done...
there's a CC , new soon east cc near block 333, i thk, got lift to its roof...been there once or twice.

I think 2pm wud be nice, or unless we meet at that Mcdonalds at Khatib for LUNCH first? if lunch first, then we meet abt 12.30...laze around a little and break the ice with FOOD! ha ha :D

Sure GOGOGO! Put time put date put venue :blah:

khairi said:

23rd May 2004

Time : 12.30pm at Khatib Mrt ( Time to be reconfirmed again )

Shoot, I never expect quite a gd response.
But it's all good. The more, the merrier. hehe.
I'm just a beginner in photography using SLR by the way.
we can go to the CC too. Great Idea!
Back to you, Jean Danker.

23rd May 2004

1. upitreks
2. nicholaslee (most probaly can attend. Confirm on coming sat) :D

more more more!!! ;)

23rd May 2004

1. upitreks
2. nicholaslee (most probaly can attend. Confirm on coming sat)
3. west ray

Status
Not open for further replies.