Photo Sharing Session @ Bukit Batok CC Session 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmilkbarx

Aug 10, 2009
Westie
wow fast ya, is almost chinese new year again! firstly wishing all who celebrate a Happy Chinese New Year!
i will try my best to host the next session after Chinese New Year! take more photos during this coming long holiday. if you guys have any interesting topics that u are interested in, example street photography or so, please let me know! so i can cater to the needs of you guys! overall the session is made for us to enjoy and learn new things. i am currently sourcing for a topic to embark for this session.
i think an outdoor session will be great too. time to lose comfort of the air con and sweat it out. =)
the format for the up coming session will be the same. we will each choose around 15 ~ 20 photos and then we will share with those who attended the session. there were many many pretty photos the last session. well done! all photos will be kept and soon i will create an archive and shared with the people who comes for the session. we will shoot on the spot and we will share our photos. as such no photoshop or edit is done to the photo.
today i been to Mount Faber and took a walk down to Hort park and Henderson Wave. walk was great and lots of flowers and landscape to take. location of the next session is not fix. you can do your part by recommending places to go anywhere is SG will be fine, best is near central or near to public transportation.E.G MRT
Please fill up yr nick below and indicate the place that u wish to go.

Example:
xmilkbarx MT.Faber

1)
2)
3)

1) Jimjo -anywhere
2) szewen - anywhere too... as long as the place is suitable for shooting... especially those spot where only a few ppl know... ^^
3)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Last edited:
I suggest putting a date to this event. Otherwise the mod will come close it soon.

i am keen to join this outdoor session.

Dykat2009 - Singapore Botanic Garden

1) Jimjo -anywhere
2) szewen - anywhere too... as long as the place is suitable for shooting... especially those spot where only a few ppl know... ^^
3) Dykat2009 - Singapore Botanic Garden
4) stardeenaw - southern ridges

Status
Not open for further replies.