Photo Sharing - 7 Skies trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahhaha... xiao jie, i never say i dun wanna dive with you .. i was just referring in particular to the lao jiaos in uwcs only :D
waisj, lanxx, nightshades, kng, sehsuan and myself stayed from first divers thread till now one leh :D

of course i will wanna dive with you if we have the chance! do let me have one shot with your camera, hee :D :D

kng said:
Sigh... such wonderful photos... (kng frantically trashes his...) As usual, Waisj sets the high standards for the rest of us to aspire to and learn from. :thumbsup:

Photo 4 of clownfish: I like the framing and composition. Lovely that all the fish are looking at the camera.

Photo 6 of shrimp on cushion starfish: Personally, i feel that the red colour of the shrimp is too similar to that of the underlying starfish, and that the shrimp doesn't stand out. Perhaps shooting the shrimp against blue water may be better?

Dtan, i think the hair on the female model (photo 10) is WAY WAY HIGHER than the guy's hair... must ask her where she permed her hair to make it so "pong pong"... :devil:

But agree with you that Waisj is quite good at u/w portraiture. I volunteer next time to be the assistant to hold the reflector. ;p

You trashing yours??? :confused: :D
Yeah you are right about the sea star shrimp on the cushion star. it doesn't bring out the colour in it.

Point noted. will shoot it against blue water.

With you and DTan as models who wouldn't want to venture into U/W Portraiture?? ;)

kthan said:
So looks are still more important huh? Ok got your message. We'll all sign up with u, and back out the last min so u get to dive with M1 = M5

Waisj, how come the pics look slightly exposed (the whites) to me? perhaps the manual controller is better huh, can tune up and down. Have you sent your strobe to US ? if not u gotta beg, steal , borrow for the June trip.

Eric

Hey mate, :D...... waiting for your to disect my photos leh........:D

First off, Yeah the whites are overexposed. will set the flash exposure compensation to -0.3 and try it out again. But Alas, no strobe now.;(

I would think the manual controller to be better. 10 power adjustments. definitely a must,especially in Wides.

Strobes .. been sent.....Ike promised a replacement b4 the trip. Be getting extra insurance this time round........

Again thanks for the Strobe. Deeply appreciated.

#4 :thumbsup: I love this...

I like it. Cos the background batfishes on top! Once a lifetime "at the right place and rite time" kind of scene! But a bit too bright I feel. Not enough depth of field and contrast. But then again... it's just 2 cents worth of my tot. I wish I can take dat kind of portrait with my camera! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.