Photo Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does TFCD mean?

yes,
if the photos from TFCD session "can't make it", it's waste of time doing it.

money is very important, so are the portfolio.. (that apply on photographers and models)

ya lor ... i am wondering .... TF$ :sweat:
Photographer paid $$$ to shoot model ... but if the model ask for some photo back, will the photographer get paid $$$ ?
Or can we say " ... since she's in the composition ... " ? then we should give her some photo back? :bheart:

Photographer paid $$$ to shoot model ... but if the model ask for some photo back, will the photographer get paid $$$ ?
Or can we say " ... since she's in the composition ... " ? then we should give her some photo back? :bheart:

that will prb depend on the arrangement/agreement/contract between them. however, i believe it is fair for the model to request for the photos and pay for the material incurred (print or cd-rom or etc) but the copyright of these photos should still remain w/ the photographers....:think:

but i guess most photographers wun be so stingy since few ask for prints and the cost incurred if absorbed will help to develop relations between the photographer and model....resulting in cheaper future shoots? so both will win in the end?

no, if it is paid to shoot the model, photographer has no obligation to give any photos to the model or the organizer.

models want photos, has to work for it, pay money or time..

same principle apply to photographers as well.

pro or none pro, all are the same.

Catchlights, you call me uncle scare her away, :bsmilie:

didn't know she is a pro, becos she was looking for her pics. So try to help fix her in on my coming location project.

no, if it is paid to shoot the model, photographer has no obligation to give any photos to the model or the organizer.

models want photos, has to work for it, pay money or time..

same principle apply to photographers as well.

pro or none pro, all are the same.

i agree.
People pay money to get their own glamour shots.
Now the model get paid to be shot, the photographer get paid to shoot.
So i think photographer is not obligated to give, unless out of goodwill.
Well, the model will use the photos to generate more income by using as portfolio.

Catchlights, you call me uncle scare her away, :bsmilie:

didn't know she is a pro, becos she was looking for her pics. So try to help fix her in on my coming location project.
you also a pro wah? call you uncle is respect you. ;)

pro offer pro tfcd is very common right? but of course money come first lar... :bsmilie:

you also a pro wah? call you uncle is respect you. ;)

pro offer pro tfcd is very common right? but of course money come first lar... :bsmilie:

I really tot she want to build her porfolio. Well, since she is a pro, she should have one.

I really tot she want to build her porfolio. Well, since she is a pro, she should have one.
building portfolio is on going efforts, I also want to build some areas that I lack of..

anyway, the kind of pictures she asking is what we don't shoot at all..

end of story. :)

hehe .... i suddenly realize alot Pro stay at punggol ... :lovegrin:
you so good ... Pro photographer can help newly model bulid up their portfolio FREE ... :embrass: But Pro model wont do FREE photo shot for photographer :dunno:
No $, no Shot

Judy & Yan @SAFRA Mt Faber on 12 Mar 2006 ;p. Both of them are electrifying dancers :cool:.
1078514920_d7fe011b2e_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.